Class Assesment

Yami followed the chunin through the academy and they reached the back of the academy where three chairs were kept side by side and 2 kids were standing by the side.

'So there will be 3 examiners for the assessment. And these two have the Konoha headband but no flak jacket which means they are just Genin.' Just as Yami was thinking he heard footsteps coming from behind him. He turned back and saw 2 men and 1 woman walking towards him. One man had a cut on his nose while the other man had neck-length blue hair. The woman was an exceptional beauty with black hair and red eyes. She wore a red dress and her hands and upper thighs were covered in bandages.

Yami recognized the three people. They were Iruka, Mizuki and Kurenai. Seeing the first two Yami wasn't surprised as these two were teachers at the academy but seeing Kurenai made Yami narrow his eyes which Kurenai noticed and she thought.

'Children either look at me with awe and admiration because of me being a Jonin or with lovely Dovey eyes because of my beauty but this kid is narrowing his eyes at me as if he wants to know why am I here? Hokage sama told me that this kid has extremely powerful Yin chakra that's why I came here and instead of asking me to teach you your glaring at me, young man?'

Kurenai expected Yami to try to impress her and ask her for pointers in genjutsu. Currently, the best shinobi in Genjutsu is none other than Kurenai Yuhi. Yami didn't like the fact that the village knew about his powerful Yin chakra.

'I guess now I can't hide it and should maintain the fact that my main strength is genjutsu.' Yami sighed.

Kurenai sat in the middle while Mizuki and Iruka sat by her side. Iruka looked at Yami from top to bottom and said.

"Hokage sama has ordered us to take an assessment test of yours and decide which class to put you in. Even though you are just 5 years old, this village has seen prodigies like Kakashi Hatake and Lord Fourth who achieved many feats at a very young age. I am Iruka and he is Mizuki. We are both chunin and teach at the academy. And this is Kurenai Yuhi, a Jonin of this village. We would like to test your capabilities.'

Kurenai nodded towards Iruka then looking back at Yami she said "Your first test is to perform 2 D rank jutsu or 1 C rank jutsu."

Yami nodded and face towards the side of an empty ground.

"Start" Mizuki said

"Fire release: Fireball jutsu"

A huge ball of fire 25 meters in diameter spread above the ground. Everyone was shocked including the one who brought Yami, and the 2 Genins standing, Iruka and Mizuki. Kurenai simply had a small smile on her face as if she expected it. Little did she know, Yami could easily create a fireball three-four times this size and 5 times hotter than this.

"Very good Yami, now the 2nd test is to fight one of them. I have come here because you have a good amount of Yin chakra and these two Genins majored in Genjutsu. So first they will put you in a Genjutsu and you have to break it. Then you put them in one and they will break it." Kurenai said as she signaled one of the Genins to step in front of Yami.

"Start" Mizuki said.

The Genin performed some hand signs and started his Genjutsu and was about to smile in success but his Genjutsu broke. He froze completely. He had majored in Genjutsu and expected even someone from his class to stay in a genjutsu for at least a minute but Yami broke it even before a second passed.

'He truly is a monster. Hokage sama wasn't kidding when he said that he could even give Yakumo a run for her money.' Kurenai thought as the only person she knew so well in Genjutsu was her student Yakumo who couldn't control her powers.

The next Genin stepped forward and the same thing happened. Both the Genin were pretty pissed about a 5-year-old kid breaking their Genjutsu like breaking a potato chip (I know that was a shitty reference but I couldn't think of anything). But they couldn't express their displeasure in front of these examiners.

"Now it's your chance Yami to put them in a Genjutsu. Whom do you want to start with?" Mizuki asked. Yami looked at the 2 Genins and his eyes started to rotate and the color changed from blue to red and black. But this time something was different about his Sharingan. Instead of 1 tomoe now his Sharingan had 2 tomoe. Mizuki was waiting for Yami to select one but suddenly those two Genins started screaming and their body became stiff as if they were trying to free themselves from something.

In the Genjutsu both the Genins were seeing that snakes were coiling up their body. Some snakes were biting them which paralyzed their body. They knew it was a Genjutsu but they couldn't break it no matter how hard they tried. In the real world, everyone was shocked again including Kurenai.

'He used Genjutsu with just a look. The Sharingan truly is a powerful Dojutsu. He even put 2 genins in Genjutsu at the same time with just a glance. The Genjutsu he is using is a basic D-rank but its power is close to that of a B-rank. I wanted to take him as a disciple but Yakumo is already too much for me to handle. I'll give Yami some of my Dad's genjutsu techniques, maybe he will be able to master them. They are too strong for me' Kurenai thought as he signaled Mizuki who stood behind the screaming Genins and put a hand on their back to cut their chakra flow and break the Genjutsu.

' I can't let them know that the specialty of my Genjutsus is that they can't be broken by breaking chakra flow or pain but by stopping their own chakra which is very difficult even for experienced Genjutsu users.' Yami thought as he himself broke the Genjutsu making Mizuki and the others think it was his doing. Mizuki took those two genins to the infirmary while Kurenai walked towards the academy and signaled Yami to follow her.

"I am putting you in class 3-A which is a class senior to your elder brother Sasuke." Kurenai said. She led Yami towards the 3rd floor and they stopped in front of a class. She knocked and a man opened the door. He was the class teacher of class 3-A. She talked to him for a few seconds before the man came toward Yami.

"Hi Yami, my name is Tanaki Sato. Come in the class" the man said as he shook hands with Yami. Yami followed him in and saw a class full of students. All of them looked a bit older than Yami.

'Aren't these Neji, Lee, and Tenten?' Yami thought as he recognized three students from the classroom.

(PLEASE DO WRITE A REVIEW SO THAT THE NOVEL CAN GET A RATING)

----------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis