Meeting Inoichi Yamanaka

"Sasuke I am buying a full-sized katana for me. What about you?" Yami asked to confirm with Sasuke. He had forced Sasuke in coming here to buy a katana for the both of them but now standing in front of a blacksmith, he wanted Sasuke to take a decision for himself. He couldn't tell Sasuke that in the future he would be using a katana.

"If I don't buy one then how will I spar with you and kick your ass" Sasuke snickered to which Yami nodded and smiled.

"Sir we both want full-sized katanas made from chakra metal." Yami said to the burly man who stood up and now in front of him, the brothers really looked too small pipsqueak.

" I am Benjiro. You both must be Yami and Sasuke Uchiha. If the cold expressions on your faces weren't enough you both have the Uchiha symbol inscribed on your T-shirts. You both have a good powerful aura so I will forge swords for the two of you from chakra metal." the burly man said.

Hearing this Sasuke and Yami were both happy and that could easily be seen on their face. Fighting with a normal sword and one made from chakra metal are completely different things.

"Now come here both and you and we will..." before Benjiro could say anything the old man opened his eyes and coughed.

"Benjiro you go ahead and make the sword for Sasuke. Yami's sword will be personally made by me" the old man said. Hearing this both Benjiro and Samo were stunned for a second.

"Grandpa, are you really going to forge a sword?" Samo asked in an exciting tone and even his eyes were shining as if he had seen a mountain of gold.

"Dad, are you going to make a sword yourself? And that too for a kid? Don't get me wrong Yami but many people come to Dad to make their weapons but Dad denies them saying that they aren't worth it. " Benjiro said looking at his father.

"I sense something different about Yami and that's why I am going to forge a sword for him but no one except him is allowed to see. Benjiro you start making Sasuke's sword now and Yami you go home and take good rest. Meet me here at 11 pm and we will make your sword overnight." the old man said and he left the room.

Yami was happy seeing that the person who denied others accepted him without even asking but also confused as to why wouldn't the old man want anyone to see it during its making, even his own son?

"Sasuke you go and meditate in a corner and bring yourself to your peak state. While forging the sword I want you to be at your best as you will need to continuously supply chakra to the chakra metal so that it becomes yours from inside out." Benjiro said to which Sasuke nodded and sat in a corner far from the heated furnaces.

"Yami you need to go home and take rest just like my father said. Even full grown jonin adults get tired in the process and your doing it with my father which means its gonna be harder. Dont worry about Sasuke, it will probably take me 6-8 hours to make his sword and then the scabbard." Benjiro said.

Yami knew there was nothing he could do about it so he just nodded and left the blacksmith's shop. Yami went home and instead of his routine training he decided to stay in room and practice a new jutsu.

Two hours later Yami could be seen standing in forest and the trees around him were riddled with holes size of a child's fist. Yami stood in front of a big healthy tree and performed some hand seals

Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

Whoosh

Five fast balls made of compressed fire launched from Yami's mouth and hit a big tree in from of him. Under a seconds five holes were created in the tree and the tree collapsed.

'Well that's a good jutsu but I need to increase the speed as it can be dodged easily by a jonin level shinobi' Yami thought as he took out some snacks to eat.

After practicing the jutsu he went home and slept until it was dinner time. He woke up and saw it was 8.30 already so he got dressed up and left the house.

'I'll go and eat some ramen at Ichiraku's and then go to the blacksmith's shop.' Yami thought as he left the Uchiha compound and started walking towards Ichiraku. He was wearing a black hoodie, white baggy pants to cover the weights and black shoes.

While he was walking he heard someone calling from behind him.

"YAMI...YAMI wait up"

Yami turned back and saw Ino waving her hand and running towards him. She stood in front of him and was fiddling with her dress and had a shy expression on her face.

"Yami...I didn't expect you to be here at this time"

"Hi Ino, I came out to have dinner."

"Ohh...my mom is out with her friends tonight so I also came out to have dinner"

She was about to say further when a voice came from behind her.

"Who is this little young man?" A blonde man wearing a flak jacket asked.

Ino quickly replied "D-Dad he is Yami Uchiha. My classmate Sasuke's younger brother a-and he is very strong" while saying the last part Ino blushed a little and stole a glance at Yami to see what his reaction would be.

Yami had a small smile on his face which made Ino blush even more. Seeing his daughter blush so much Inoichi looked at Yami intriguingly.

"Hi Yami. I am Inoichi Yamanaka. Ino's father"

"It's good to meet you Mr. Yamanaka" Yami said.

"So Yami where are you going to eat?" Ino asked

"I was thinking about going to Ichiraku's to eat ramen. Its been quite a while" Yami said.

"What a coincidence...we were going there as well" Ino said as a smile blossomed on her face.

"But princess...I thought you wanted to go to Yakiniku Q" Inochi said Ino was insistent on going to Yakiniku Q at home. Ino elbowed her father on the side of the stomach and gave him a low growl which reminded Inoichi of his wife and a shiver ran down his spine. Seeing the antics of father and daughter, Yami was amused.

"Sorry Yami, my dad likes to joke around. Shall we go together?" Ino asked

"Sure" Yami shrugged and they both started walking towards Ichiraku and behind them was Inoichi Yamanaka with a saddened face.

'Some one stole my princess's heart'

IF YOU LIKE THE NOVEL THEN WRITE A REVIEW

---------------------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well