Chakra Poisoning

"Good, now that you understand let's get started. Take this scroll and start reading and try to get the hang of controlling the 5 senses. When you are done with that you can start reading the scrolls I had given you 3 months ago" Kurenai said while passing a scroll to Yami which contained a detailed explanation on how to put someone in a genjutsu through all five senses.

Yami read the scroll for 10-15 minutes and said "I think I can try now. Should we start?"

"Yes try to put me in a genjutsu and use your Sharingan as well. Now I already know that you are going to put me in a genjutsu so instead of breaking it, I will try to find a mistake in it" Kurenai said and Yami turned on his 2 tomoe Sharingan. Due to the Sharingan Yami didn't have to do any hand signs and just making eye contact was enough to put someone in genjutsu.

Yami casted his genjutsu and he chose to keep the same surrounding that he was currently sitting in. Kurenai looked around and touched the ground and even the soil. She was checking whether Yami had gotten all the details right or not.

"Hmm, you decided to keep it simple and calm." Kurenai said and as she was about to say something she heard clouds crackling. She looked above and saw dark clouds gathering above her.

'He got the feel of winds blowing and the sounds of clouds crackling on point at the first try. This is way better than I expected. Maybe in the future, he can help Yakumo control her powers.' Kurenai was thinking looking at the dark sky. The sound of the crackling increased and a bolt of lightning fell on a tree near them.

Kurenai was shocked for a second as she didn't expect Yami to use lightning in his genjutsu. She flinched for a second as the sound of the falling lightning was too sudden. She calmed herself and broke the genjutsu.

"Why did you break the genjutsu? Did you notice a mistake?" Yami asked as he was confused because according to him he had taken care of every minute detail.

"Your lightning had a flaw. Can you tell me what you did wrong?" Kurenai asked.

"The formation was correct, even the sound and the burnt smell that came when the lightning hit the tree." Yami answered as he had taken everything into account.

"The smell of burning was like fire long but slowly raging. In lightning, it is a quick and extremely high temp burn. So adjust your smell according to that. Yami widened his eyes as he hadn't thought of this aspect and this could affect many other things as well.

"Other than that your genjutsu was perfect and worked on all five senses of mine. It took me 5-7 seconds to break your genjutsu which is way more impressive than you can imagine. Now open one of the black scrolls I gave you. Yami did as Kurenai said and opened a black scroll.

The scroll had an explanation on how to make your victim's instinct passive. The explanation was very complicated and while reading even Yami was running into problems. Kurenai had warned him had he can't study the scroll for more than 3 hours or he will suffer mental issues. Yami was slowly learning how to use his own yin chakra to make your victim's heartbeat remain stable no matter what the victim is seeing in the genjutsu.

"Remember Yami your yin chakra should only control his heartbeat but if it enters even a single cell of his heart then the victim could suffer from chakra poisoning. Here I have brought a few tags so that when you use this genjutsu on me then I can use them to purify my heart." Kurenai pulled out a bunch of tags that had fuinjutsu inscribed on them.

Yami was hesitant at first to make such a risky move but Kurenai assured him that everything will be fine. Yami put Kurenai under a genjutsu and inserted some yin chakra in Kurenai's body. As soon as the chakra reached the chest area it started poisoning the heart. Kurenai immediately broke the genjutsu and placed a tag on her chest. The tag absorbed all the chakra and disintegrated.

"I didn't know only a small amount of this chakra could be this volatile and deadly." Yami said.

"Don't worry Yami you will get the hang of it pretty soon. Now try again but with more control."

Yami tried the same thing again and again and at last, and on the 5th try, he was able to stabilize the heartbeat. The practice continued like this for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes and in the end, Yami succeeded and was able to turn Kurenai's instinct completely passive.

Seeing Yami's speed Kurenai sighed and said " You prodigies really put us to shame".

"Now start reading the other scroll. It contains an explanation on how to manipulate the victim's instinct for your own good. " Kurenai said and Yami nodded. He opened the other black scroll and started reading it. After reading for a few seconds he looked at Kurenai and said

"Is this some kind of joke? This seems next to impossible."

The explanation said that now he doesn't just have to control the heartbeat with his yin chakra but also his five senses. He needs to completely take over his opponent's senses and make them work according to his wish without even touching the victim.

Yami tried a few times but he had no success and he couldn't even think that he will have some after a few more tries. He kept thinking for a few minutes and suddenly an idea popped up in his head. He covered his hands with chakra and started emitting chakra which looked like blue smoke just paler and even harder to find.

Kurenai was confused as to what Yami was doing so she asked " What are you doing Yami?"

"I can't touch and also can't control yin chakra sent into your body from the heart so I will spread the essence of chakra around all the five senses of the victim." Yami smirked and listening to this solution Kurenai went into deep thinking

---------------------------------------------------------

10 extra chapters on Patreon

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in synopsis as well