29.

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

Breathe.

Just breathe.

   But I can't. It's impossible. It's like i'm trapped in my own world, drowning. I can't find my way to the surface.

   They've been yelling at me to wake up. To stop being so selfish and wake up.

But I can't.

Wake up, Kinsley.

Just wake up.

   It's not that easy. I'm tired. Exhausted. I've been trying to wake up, trust me I have. I've missed you all so so much. But I just can't.

"She's crashing."

T H I R D   P E R S O N    P O V

   The boy rolled over on the uncomfortable bed, staring up at the blinding white lights. The door opened, revealing a very worried looking Luca. "Matteo." He whispered, coming to comfort his distressed brother.

   The monitor sped up, "No, Teo, calm down brother." Luca grabbed a hold of his brother's hand. Matteo only looked at his brother, sending the one glare that told him that it wasn't ok. It wouldn't be ok.

   Matteo gripped the wires, tugging on them, ripping them from his arm. "Kinsley, I need to see Kinsley." He rasped. Luca's eyes widened, "She's not doing so well." He whispered, looking to the ground.

   "I need to go see her." He whispered, tugging on the wires once more. "No, Matteo you have to wait, she need's ti-" "Shes in here because of me. She's having problems because of me." He yelled, his voice breaking at the end.

   "No, It was Marios fault. You are not to blame for this brother." Luca explained, trying to calm his brother down. "We should have been looking for a her a long long time ago. We shouldn't have even had an appearance in her life! She would have had a better life without us." Matteo spat, trying to break free from Luca's hold.

   Luca sighed, "Without us she would still be with those monsters, Matteo. I can tell she's so so happy to be with us." It was Matteo's turn to sigh, looking me in the eyes. "Ok, listen can I just go look in the window, to see her?" He asked, getting ready to get up from the bed.

   "I really don't think it's a good sight for you to see right now." Luca whispered. "Please, Luk, I need to."

   Luca somehow understood his brother's reasoning. He too felt bad about what had happened to his sister. Somewhere deep down in his brain he too thought the same things Matteo thought. They just didn't have the right words to describe it.

   But fear was a good word to describe everything. They feared losing their baby sister after just getting her back. They fear that it's strictly their fault for what has happened to her. They fear that when she wakes up, if she wakes up, she's going to blame them for everything.

   Fear was something they didn't feel. Something they didn't like feeling of. They thought that if they pushed the fear down deep enough, it wouldn't be there to poke through at any given time.