15

*Lil bit spicy. Also I love your comments so much, you guys are so funny 😭*

Flynn stopped dead in her tracks, not quite believing what she was seeing before her. It had only been hours since the guy sat with his arm around a random girl had told her she was made for him. Rooster had caught on pretty quickly and was furious but he wasn't surprised. This was typical Hangman. Rooster didn't expect anything less from the pilot who had stolen his girlfriend. 

"Flynn," Rooster called out, placing his hand on her shoulder. 

"I've got work to do," she shrugged him off and went straight back to behind the bar. 

Penny had seen Hangman come in the bar with the girl, and instantly knew the reasoning behind the upset look on her niece's face. 

"You can go home if you want darling," she offered. 

"It's fine. It doesn't bother me," Flynn lied and went over to serve a customer. 

Flynn felt betrayed, she was angry, she was upset but most of all she was embarrassed. She was embarrassed that she ever allowed herself to fall for someone like him, to trust someone like him. He was a walking red flag yet she still put her trust him. The signs were covered by flowers, compliments, the kisses, the sex. That's where the shame kicked in. She had allowed herself to have sex with him, she gave in to his charm. That's all he wanted from her. Everything he had said to her was to just get in her bed and it had worked. Flynn had never felt so ashamed of herself before. She began to believe what Rooster had once told her. You're a slut. 

"Glass of your best wine please," someone said that brought her back from her thoughts. 

When Flynn looked at who had ordered something, she recognised them to be the girl Hangman had his arm around. 

Flynn nodded before pouring her a glass of wine and sliding it to her across the bar. She paid for her drink before going back over to where Hangman was, and sat on his knee. She sat on his knee...

A smile was on Hangman's face as he whispered sweet nothings into the girls' ear, causing her to giggle. Hangman was too caught up with the girl sat in his lap that he hadn't even noticed that Flynn was there. 

"Lighten up Bradshaw, might never happen," Hangman joked when he saw the angered look on the pilot's face. 

"You okay?" Phoenix asked Rooster a little quieter so the others wouldn't hear. 

"It's not me you should be asking that to," he replied, causing Phoenix to become confused before he stood up from his seat and going over to where Hangman was. 

"You're a fucking asshole," he muttered before going over to the bar. 

Hangman's gaze followed Rooster to where he was stood at the bar and that's when his eyes landed on the girl he had told was made for him. 

"Rooster, will you take Flynn home? She's not in the right frame of mind to be here. Not whilst he is sat there," Penny asked, worried about her niece. 

"Of course I will"  

Penny then went over to Flynn and told her she could go. Rooster offered her a smile as she came from behind the bar and towards him. 

"You ready to go?" 

Flynn nodded and Rooster put his arm around her shoulders before the two of them walked out of the Hard Deck. And right in that moment, Hangman knew he had just lost any chance of being with the girl he had fallen for and it was all his fault. 

Bradley opened the door for her to get into his Bronco before getting in the other side and taking Flynn back home. The journey was short and filled with silence yet it wasn't awkward. Rooster opened the door for her again and she got out. He walked her to the door, making sure she got there safe. 

"Can you stay with me for a little?" Flynn asked. 

"Of course," he smiled. 

The two went in the house and went over to the couch where they decided to watch a film together. They didn't share many words. Flynn's mind being preoccupied and Rooster not knowing what to say that could possibly make her feel better however he did have his arm around her which made her feel safe. 

"Am I good enough?" Flynn asked out of the blue during the movie. 

"What are you talking about Mills? Of course you're good enough"

"But not good enough for him" 

"Look at me," he instructed, but she didn't, "Flynn. Look at me" 

He gently lifted her head to look at him with his forefinger under her chin. 

"You are good enough. He doesn't deserve someone like you, he never did. People like him don't change Flynn. He has always been the same" 

"I know you're dying to say 'I told you so'," Flynn laughed so she wouldn't cry. 

"Honestly, I'm not. You deserve better. Far better" 

Before she could think about what she was doing she leaned forwards and placed her lips on Roosters. He was taken back at first but he soon found himself kissing her back. His hand slipping behind her neck, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. Flynn's hand landed on his chest before his hands moved down to her waist, pulling her onto his lap. Flynn needed to forget Hangman, she needed to get the thoughts of him touching her out of her head. And Rooster was doing just that. Her confidence gained just through the way he was kissing her, she left his lips, kissing down his jawline and to his neck, not realising she was involuntarily rolling her hips against his. Rooster was finding it hard to stay focused, the girl he wanted was sat grinding against him in his lap, with her lips on his neck for God sake. But he couldn't let it happen like this.

"Flynn," he tried to warn but it came out as a groan as she just ground into him. 

"Flynn," he said more sternly and she stopped, sitting up in his lap as his hands rested on her thighs, "Baby we can't" 

"I want you, I need you," she pleaded, crumbling at the nickname. 

"Not like this Mills" 

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't ask if you wanted this. I am so sorry," she rambled, guilt filling her as she tried to get off his lap in embarrassment but he wouldn't let her go. 

"Don't you dare apologise. Flynn, I wanted this. I want this. Feel what you fucking do to me," he cut her off, grabbing her hand and showing her how hard she had made him, causing her to gasp, "You drive me insane. But I can't do this with you right now. It wouldn't be right of me" 

Flynn knew he was right but that didn't stop the pout forming on her face. 

"If you want this, after I come back from the mission, then I promise I will fuck you how you deserve," he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers. 

"Then you better make sure you come back from this fucking mission Roos"