#8 M.E.

Dedicated to @chubacorn13

Y/n's p.o.v.

Today is the day. I gonna lie to my parents and go to Matt's house. I'm so totally scared. I only knew Matt for my junior year and I haven't even finished it.

"Alright sweetie you ready to go?" I heard my mom say from down stairs. "Yeah," I yelled back to her.

I run downstairs to be met with my mother by the door ready to take me to school. "Lets go." "Remember mom I gotta stay after school to do my hours," I say while we walk out the house.

God I hate lying to her!

************

I'm currently standing outside of school waiting for Matt. He sent me a snapchat saying he was on his way. Why is it he didn't come to school today?

Suddenly, his car pulls up. Thank god! I walk towards the car and get in the passenger seat.

"Hey cheer up!" "I'm already nervous as it is because I lied to my mom." "I love how your so innocent, but you won't be anymore," he mumbled the last part thinking I didn't hear it. Well I did.

If Matt thinks anything is gonna happen today after what he pulled he better think twice.

Turns out Matt lives right down the street from the school. He turns off the ignition and gets out the car. He opens the door for me and I get out.

We walk inside his house. "Lets go to my room," I shrug and follow him up the stairs.

Total regret right now!

When we get to the room he instantly kisses me. I'm frozen on the spot. "Um sorry I-I didn't mean to-" he pulls away stuttering. I grab him by the back of his neck and pull him down to my lips.

He closes the door behind me without breaking the kiss. I push him towards the bed. His knees hit the edge of the bed and he falls back.

I stand up straight and take off my shirt and jeans. His eyes slightly darken. I climb back into his lap and start trailing kisses on his neck. He lets out a throaty groan.

His hands grab my ass. I grab the hem of his shirt an pull it off him. I trail my hands over his torso. He suddenly flips us over and hovers over me. "I fucking need you," he moans. He pulls his pants and boxers down. He then pulls my panties down.

I feel his tip teasing my entrance. "Uhh... Matthew!" He suddenly slams into. "Ahh! Fuck!" He continues to thrust into me relentlessly. Going faster and deeper with every thrust.

I feel him twitch inside me. I clench around his dick, bringing him and myself closer to the edge. He suddenly stops and steadies himself into me. The feeling of him inside me sends me over the edge.

I cum around him hard and he soon cums after me. I moan his name loudly with a few curse words. He falls on the bed next to me. We both catch our breaths.

My phone soon goes off. I grab it to see its my mother.

Odd!

I answer the phone "Hell-" "Where the hell are you? I'm here at the place you do your fucking hours..." I put my phone on mute. "Its my mom and she's cursing."

Oh shit!

I don't care about my mistakes just enjoy it you dirty minded people!!

-Yaxii 🙈