OVA | TRAINING OF THE DEAD

---

5 years ago

Midoriya and Y/n were watching a series called Walking dead at Midoriya's room.

"I gotta be honest, Izuku. I think zombies terrifies me now." Y/n muttered.

"Don't worry about it Y/n." Izuku chuckled at his friend while he puts some All Might sticker on Y/n's wooden sword. "Zombies aren't real."

"What if they were?" Y/n glance at Midoriya then suddenly had an idea. "If zombie are real, and then one of them are about to bite or eat me, will you save me?"

"Of course! I don't want to lose you. You're my bestfriend." Izuku said.

"Even if told you to leave me and save yourself?"

"There's no way I would do that."

"Hmm. How about this one, both me and Bakugou.." When Y/n mentioned Bakugou, the broccoli haired looked nervous and gulped. "Are about to get eaten and you could only save one..

Who would you save? Bakugou or me?"

"...uh.." Midoriya scratch his head while looking away.

"... You're gonna pick Bakugou, aren't you?" Y/n begins to act fake crying.

"No! It's not that- Wait- Y/n!"

"I'm going home."

"Ehh?!!"

---

After their internships, the students of Class 1-A return back to school for regular classes. However instead, the students get a surprise activity with 4 guests from a nearby Hero school.

"It's a little sudden, but for our next Hero exercise, four Hero-class students from Isami High School will be joining us as special guests." Aizawa announced to the Class.

"We have new people!"

"She's a glasses girl!" Mineta screamed while shaking Midoriya by his shoulders.

'Mineta, you're too excited.'

 "Hey pretty lady, can I get a number?" Kaminari asked the white haired girl before Jirou punishes him with a vibration.

"Dammit, stop showing off your stupidity."

Y/n sees his homeroom teacher getting annoyed and decided to take the initiative. "Everyone, settle down now. Let our four guests to introduce themselves."

The class calmed down. Aizawa nodded at the Isami students to start.

"O-of course." The white haired girl spoke. "We'll be running the exercise with you today. Isami High School, Hero Class. I'm Sekigai Kashiko."

"Same class, I'm Tadan Dadan. Pleasure to meet you." The second Isami student with brown haired spoke.

"I'm Fujimi." He then looked at Bakugou, which makes him wary about it.

"No. Katsuki please don't start a fight with him." Y/n who was sitting behind Bakugou, whispered.

"Shut up."

"We're supposed to have one more.."

Behind Sekigai was a girl with a snake head and shoulder-length red hair. Asui suddenly perks up and the snake girl as well.

"Tsuyu-chan!"

"Habuko-chan!"

Both girls hugged each other and excited to be reunited.