{CHAPTER 16}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Making sure to upload this now because I'm exhausted and probably going to fall asleep🫡anyways, enjoy the double upload.

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

'I hope Ami's back......'

I opened the door leading to my dorm room and my eyes widened slightly when I noticed that Ami still wasn't back......I knew that she had to have been lying about going to a party so I figured that she would've come back to the dorms.

I had just gotten back from hanging out with Ryu for a majority of the afternoon, it hadn't been boring at all.

'He's surprisingly fun to hang out with'

The corner of my lips tugged downwards as I dropped my bag on the floor besides my bed "It's late.....maybe she decided to stay with someone else so that she wouldn't have to run into me" I whispered quietly before rolling my eyes 'Who could she possibly be staying with?'

I began removing my pants before grabbing a pair of shorts and slipping them on 'Fine! I'll just confront her in the morning for her odd behavior'

'I refuse to believe Ryu's original statement about Ami being jealous due to her "crush" on me.....it wouldn't make any sense!' I thought before letting out a loud groan as I flopped down on my bed and turned the lights off.

My eyes instantly closed and I covered the upper half of my body with the blankets as I felt myself beginning to grow even more exhausted.

''We'll sort this out in the morning'

My vision went black as exhaustion had finally overpowered me.

~

"C'mon Y/N! Don't be that way"

I remained hidden under my bed as Hikaru walked throughout my house "Stop being such a crybaby! I already told you that I didn't mean to hit you yesterday but you just wouldn't shut up"

Tears had threatened to fall from my eyes as I heard his footsteps approaching my bedroom.

"We've talked about this already.....don't you remember? I don't like when you're being disobedient, it makes me feel as though you don't respect our relationship"

I don't even know how I managed to get under the bed when he first came inside of the house.....it took quite a bit of effort since I was trying to be as quiet as possible.