Chapter 18 : Uncle Sonic

At Amy's House, Anastasia and Sliver pretty much got bored seeing Amy was still happy making sweets for Sonic

Anastasia and Hugo are talking to each other about what will happen future. But Silver saw Amy was smiling.

"Amy, are you taking sweets for Sonic?" He asked Amy then slightly blushed.

"Of course Silver. I hope Sonic will like it and I asked my feelings to him." She admitted her feelings to a blue hedgehog. Then Anastasia weakly smiled.

"Good luck Amy," Anastasia said then she replied. "Thanks, Anastasia."

She closed the door. Anastasia asked her brother. "Silver, why did Amy fall in love with Sonic? I thought my mother and father were both in love with each other."

"That's a good question. Well, you have seen Sonic and Amy since childhood. Amy was kidnapped by Metal Sonic. The Blue hedgehog I mean Sonic rescues her. She was falling in love with him. She was gonna chase Sonic every time. She wins Sonic's heart. But he doesn't have feelings for Amy and he got nervous which was uncomfortable. So Amy was able to continue."

"Don't you mean our mother and uncle I mean? He doesn't love my mother."

"Exactly."

"But why you didn't tell me before?" She was furious little.

"Because it was the truth.When we go home. I will tell you also siblings." Silver retorted.

Meanwhile, Amy is at Vanilla's house. Of course friend Tails.

"So, I hope this dress will go date with Sonic." She suggested her dress.

But Tails and Cream face each other as sad down and awkward. They can whisper.

"Hey Tails, are you sure? Mr. Sonic is dating Sally. You know Amy finds out about their relationship."

"Yeah, Sonic and Sally since childhood has been the same as Amy. She has feelings for Sonic. She is always chasing Sonic for years. Amy is gonna win Sonic's heart. Maybe he will be breaking her heart."

"Why are you whispering?" Amy said Tails and Cream made awkward replies.

"No nothing Amy."

"Okay, well I'm better off. Tell Vanilla Goodbye to me will you Cream."

"Yes, Ms. Amy."

She waves saying goodbye to her friends even Cream warmly smiled goodbye.

Amy was happy to bring some sweets. She's gonna think of herself and Sonic in the future.

"I'm so happy that me and Sonic. I'm ready to confess my feelings for him."

After that Amy saw the direction of Sonic and Sally was talking but then he doesn't care the about hedgehog. She heard Sonic was hurtful to Amy. They leaned on each other and kissed lips each other.

She was shocked and let go of the sweets.

"S-Sonic?"

"No! This can be happening."

Amy runs off it begins the rain. She was going home and opened the door.

"So Amy, how you go did you tell Sonic?" Silver said. She ignores them. She upstairs and locked the door.

They were both shocked and ran upstairs and offered to knock on the door.

"Are you okay Amy?" Anastasia said and Amy replied while sobbing. "I'm alright. Ana please there is a list buy for dinner."

"Okay, I will. Hugo, you go with me. Silver stay here." Anastasia ordered his brother and friend.

Silver agreed.

Anastasia and Hugo go to the grocery store. After that, they talked.

"Ana, your mother is crying?" Hugo said and she replied. "Yeah, I don't understand Amy has feelings for Sonic. But she is crying. I liked Francis but he ignored me."

She frowned at Hugo's expression his face was unhappy but he replied.

"Hey, I'm sure you will love someone," Hugo said then Anastasia becomes a gentle smile. "You're right Hugo. Thanks give me advice. You're my best friend only one I have."

He smiled she walked but then someone bump into each other.

"Oh I'm sorry are you alright?" She said grabbed the groceries and then replied a blue hedgehog. "Yeah, I'm okay, and you?"

That Anastasia was shocked her eyes saw a Blue Hedgehog it's Sonic. She stood up and nodded.

"You're new here?" Sonic asked then Anastasia replied. "Umm, yes I'm new here."

"Don't worry I'm a hero of Mobius and the fastest thing alive. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. What's your name?" Sonic introduced his name his hand straight to her.

"Anastasia, Anastasia The Hedgehog. Nice to meet you Sonic." She introduced her name they shake hands and broke away.

"I'm Hugo Arvin The Hedgehog." He introduced himself. Sonic and Hugo bump his hands.

"So where are you going?" Sonic asked they were both shocked. So Hugo was lied to go place. "We're going to my house."

"Oh, I'm going to need help, my friend. Well, it's nice to meet you bye." Sonic leave using his speed.

"He is a nice person. But why did he hurt Amy?" Anastasia said she saw he was leaving.

Hugo called her three times.

"Anastasia! Are you okay?" He said then she snapped it out. "Oh, I'm okay. Let's go back."

"You're right. Do you think is yours?" he agreed.

"My Uncle Sonic," Anastasia answered.