𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

UNEDITED- honestly I wasn't going to write this chapter until later but I'm bored.

Also half of this chapter is in Xavier's point of view so bare with me. I don't really know how to write in a guys point of view.

GUYS I just took a shower for the first time in like weeks (I was camping so I couldn't take one lol) and I feel amazing. I HAVE SUCH A BAD HEADACHE BRO!!! Anyways enjoy. feel free to point out any mistakes.

Vote and Comment!

MAEVE CAMPBELL

"how was therapy. Did you guys get anywhere today." my mom ask as my father types away on his phone and I stare blankly at the table, both of us not eating dinner while my mother tries making conversation.

She's the only one who tries anymore. Dads barely home anymore. He says it's because he's trying to get more money so we can keep the house but I don't really believe him. I don't think mom does either. I saw her trying to look over his shoulder at his phone a couples times. It never works, he always faces the phone away from her.

Me personally I wouldn't take that kind of disrespect.

"It was just like last time. We sat in silence for the first thirty minutes. Then she started asking questions." I say, not looking up from the table.

She didn't ask the questions she really she wanted to ask but I guess she doesn't think I'm ready to talk a it.

Or maybe she thinks you're weak.

No. I'm not weak.

Stop lying to yourself. You were weak when you were five, you were weak when you were seven, you were weak when you were twelve, and you were weak three years ago when you were fifteen.

why didn't you tell anyone?? Did you like it? Did you like what they did to you?

"Maeve, are you listening?" my mother snaps, the annoyance she felt was clear. She was never really good at hiding her feelings. That's one of the many things we do not have in common.

"no, sorry. what did you say?" I apologize, looking up from the table to look at her face.

"you should eat. Boys hate girls who look like skeletons." she says and she lets out a sigh of annoyance.

Like she would know what know like. My father barely even looks at her anymore. He probably doesn't even love her anymore.

My thoughts make me angry. Not because he doesn't love her anymore but because I shouldn't be thinking things like that. I shouldn't be mad when she tells me what I should and shouldn't do. She's just doing what she thinks is best. Even if she's not doing or saying it in the right way.