eleven.

"I want you around forever," Gino smiled at Giselle, gazing into her dark brown eyes.

She was indeed his happy place and he felt good to know he had someone around for a lifetime. Regardless of where this relationship goes, he knows he has found his person. She was the balance.

"We've known each other our whole lives, I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon," Giselle looked at him and felt her heart warm up.

"I mean, I want to be with you Giselle. I knew it for awhile I just never knew my feelings ran this deep for you. It had nothing to do with the sex and I don't want you to think that's close to what I want from you. I wanna hold your hand while we're out. I want to be seen with you. I want our parents to know that I see myself giving you the world. It's like we were made just for one another. I can't risk seeing you with someone else," Gino placed his finger beneath Giselle's chin.

"Gino," Giselle was at a loss for words.

She was always okay with the two of them being friends but she knew she couldn't detach from her feelings. There was more to what she felt, she just failed to open up about it. She had a mini crush on him during their stages of puberty but Gino always tried to date other girls and to protect her feelings and friendship she vowed to never develop feelings for her best friend. The two of them had a difficult time dating others because the feelings they had for one another was simply unmatched.

"You don't have to say anything, I understand. We grew up together so I know it's wie-"

"Gino, I think I'm in love with you," she confessed with ease.

"You what?" Khari raised an eyebrow walking into the room. "This feels like I'm interrupting something but bitch you're in love? Since when? I feel I've missed some episodes. Wait? Was it y'all in here bumping and grinding?"

"Khari, please!" Gino scoffed and tried to give her the hint that now was not the best time for her antics.

"My bad," she pursed her lips and sneakily tip topped her way into the man cave so she could be nosy. "You won't even know I'm here, I just wanna watch the Avatar with y'all. It feels like we spend no time together,"

"Cause you'd rather spend your time snitching on people," Gino shook his head looking over to his baby sister. "You got us both grounded!"

"If you really think ma and pops are really gonna ground us you lost your damn mind. We don't even get grounded, they just wanted an excuse to take a trip by themselves." She laughed. "They're leaving us home alone, that doesn't sound like a punishment. Sounds like a good ass time to me,"

"Khari," Gino exhales and gives her a stern look, wishing she'd go away so he can continue his conversation with Giselle.

"It's crazy how you don't ever wanna spend time with me but whatever." She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and stormed off.

Giselle and Gino could only sit in silence for a minute. It's as if they needed to marinate in their own personal confessions.

"I avoided my feelings for so long," Gino expressed. "I really wish we could've tried things out when we started having feelings for each other"

"I think we made the best decision waiting. We're both mature enough now and we're going to the same school. It just seems like divine timing to me. But how will everyone around us feel, it won't be weird or awkward for you?" Giselle grows concerned, knowing this will probably change everything in their own individual lives.

"I don't care what anyone thinks, all I see is you Giselle," Gino bites down on his bottom lip as he gets lost in her eyes.

"Is this a dream?" Giselle laughed, feeling so out of. touch with the world around her.

"If it was would you want to wake up?"

-

"So, I really don't get the cash register. How do I get the money from the drawer?" Romeo twisted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Maybe it's a bad idea that we have him up here, shouldn't you be in the kitchen?" Khari raised an eyebrow. "I mean you are a felon after all,"

"Can y'all stop?" Giselle rolled her eyes looking at the both of them. "Khari, you need to go clean something. At least act like you're working, you are on the clock,"

"Who put you in charge?" Khari turned her nose up walking to grab a wet towel from the bucket.

"Your parents did," Giselle emphasized. "I don't wanna have to tell you what to do so just work your 4 hours and we'll be fine,"

"Whatever," Khari smacked her lips, she made her way to clean off the empty tables. Once she finished she went to the bathroom to play on her phone.

"You know you can tell me what to do any time," Gino smiled over at her while he transferred the fried chicken from the fryer to an empty pan.

"We are at work, y'all can't save that for the house?" Romeo shook his head and locked his eyes in on Giselle.

"Ain't nobody here," Gino gave Romeo a side eye.

"Gino, do your job, I'm tryna help him," Giselle felt herself being overwhelmed by this position.

They left her in charge because she was the only person with sense but she lacked patience with everyone, including herself.

"Yes, your majesty,"

"Romeo, it's not that hard. When you go to cash out just let me know but it's really easy." She showed him how to do everything on the register and she would know if the money was short so she just watched him. Plus the family has cameras if she ever wanted to check in to see what everyone was doing.

The store was empty and it seemed to only get service when Kojo and Genie were here. They were like celebrities in the area but since they were gone and little kids were working, nobody wanted to show up.

But Khari had other plans. She figured if her parents weren't gonna be here she'd come up with some plan to turn the spot up a little bit.

Giselle needed a minute. She went to check the cameras and get paperwork taken care so she didn't have much to do that night. They just wanted her to keep track of sales and handle inventory while they were gone.

She let out a deep sigh and wished they left things up to Jolin since she was older. But Jolin has been busy herself and didn't want to be surrounded by kids for a whole week.

There was a knock at the door but she didn't feel alarmed because she knew it was Gino. He made his way into the office, closing the door behind him.

"You okay?" He proceeded to ask calmly. He could tell she was tense and wanted to find a way to bring her back into balance.

"It's just a lot, I really don't see how they do it," she shook her head and looked over to Gino.

"Me either, I guess it just takes time and patience,"

"I just need a break," she laughed and looked over to Gino.

"Let's take one, we can go sit in the car or back to the crib," Gino pressed his lips. "I can help relieve your stress ma,"

"That's exactly what I need,"

-

I'M BACK!!!! NO MORE DISCONTINUED, I MISSED THIS STORY AND I'MA UPDATE FREQUENTLY!