The Creel Household

Adira drove the Camaro over to the Creel household with Eddie in the passenger seat and the three kids in the back. Dustin and Lucas had never been in the car before and whilst they both loved the car itself, they had used to fear it whenever they could hear it or see it near by, knowing that Billy Hargrove would have been the one behind the wheel, but now that it was just Adira in there, the two boys had excited and goofy smiles on their faces as they looked out the windows smugly like they were on a fancy joy ride.

Eddie couldn't believe that he was currently sitting in the passenger seat of a Camaro, the grin hadn't left his face and he had delicately ran his hand along the dash when he entered the car but had made sure not to touch anything else besides the seat he was sitting on since e had got in as if he were scared the car would break under his touch.

His eyes had constantly been flickering between Adira's concentrated face as she drove and her right hand which had been resting on the gear stick the whole drive, both views which he had found to be mesmerising.

Maxine hadn't been in the car since the last time that Billy had driven her in it. She had good memories and bad memories in this car. The bad ones included the drives before Adira and Billy had gotten together when all he would do was yell at her and scold her whilst the good memories consisted of the drives where she sat in the backseat and Adira and Billy were in the front.

Adira had, had tears in her eyes the whole ride as she struggled but succeded in not crying, it took everything in her to not think about Billy or the fact that this was his car.

They pulled up outside of the Creel household and noticed Steve's car parked out the front with Nancy, Steve and Robin leaning against the edge of the car, waiting patiently for the rest of them.

Nancy and Robin eyed the car pulling up with shock, instantly recognising the car. The camaro pulled over to the side of the road and parked and then they all climbed out, flashing small grins to the teens. It appeared that Max and Steve where the only ones who had been aware of Adira getting Billy's car when he passed

"Sorry, were you guys waiting long?" Adira asked them as she climbed out of the car and carefully shut the door before turning to the others quickly, "please don't slam the doors," she muttered out to them. The boys all looked like they were struggling with parting from the car as they gave it sad glances and walked away from it.

Robin was grinning widely as she looked over at Adira who was wearing shorts, a singlet shirt and a flannel topped off with the new Puma Sky Lx's. Her shorts showed off her legs perfectly and the singlet showed off her neck and chest, making Robin's cheeks flush

"Robin, youre staring," Steve muttered over to Robin as he watched her staring over at his sister, a small grin formed on his lips. He had grown on the idea of Robin and Adira over the last few days after realising that the two of them would be perfect for each other. Not to mention most of his attention had fallen back onto Nancy Wheeler.

He obviously knew that Robin liked girls and he had known for years that his sister also liked girls as well as boys, even if she hadn't told him; the only problem was, the two girls didn't know that the other liked girls and he couldn't tell either of them.

"Shut up dingus," Robin muttered out and quickly looked away from Adira. Adira and the teens walked over to Steve's car and then all of them walked up the front steps of the house together, sticking close together so that nothing bad happened, and if something bad were to happen, they could help each other. They stopped in front of the house, looking at it with a mix of emotions

"What a shit hole," Adira muttered out as she looked at the falling apart house with boarded up windows and peeling paint. She was sure that this house once would have looked magnificent and if it was cleaned up properly, it could look amazing again, "if I was a giant ugly ass monster I reckon I would want to live here too."