Cult's are Weird

Uggghhh...

I drowsily wake up as I yawn and look around.

I quickly get up.

Im in some sort of containment cell or some shit like that.

As I look around I see the door, I walk to it and it seemed easy to break especially with super strength.

I grab the door and pull on it as hard as I can.

(Y/N): NGGHHHH...!

It didn't budge. I then punched it and it didn't even get affected.

(Y/N): Weird...

I then go to the window and tried to break it I also fail at that.

(Y/N): This is weird.

???: WELCOME EVERYONE TO TODAY'S MEETING!

(Y/N): What the-

The lights outside the cell thing came on as I see a bunch of people in robes on there knees praying.

(Y/N): What kind of cult fetish?!

I then felt pain inside me.

Electricity then coursed through my body. As I felt my strength leaving me.

???: We announce you to control your vessel oh great one.

They all then started chanting some gibberish.

(Y/N): YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

I was shouting in pain and anguish.

Some time went by as the electricity stopped. I fell down to my knees in pain and agony as I take some deep breaths.

They look at me like they were trying to study me.

(Y/N): Fuck...cults...

The priest leader looks at me in disgust.

???: Go to phase three the electricity gave him pain now our lord can enter his body and grant control of this ungrateful world.

The cell thing then started having purple water come out from the bottom slowly filling the cell.

(Y/N): Oh hell no!

I then began to punch the cell more trying to escape.

(Y/N): Fuck!

I punch the glass as I see a crack.

(Y/N): You!

I punch the glass again making the crack larger as the liquid kept coming up.

(Y/N): Cult!

The water risen to my neck as I punched the glass causing the crack to go larger.

(Y/N): FUCKERS!

I punch the glass again causing to crack to become larger as I was then submerged into the liquid. I held my breath as I felt myself about to fall asleep. I then punched the glass again with newfound strength and broke the cell completely.

I fell out of the cell fast as the liquid came out with me.

A take a long and deep breath of air.

The cult leader looked at me in anger.

???: Damn you! Parate proelium! (Prepare for battle!)

The cult followers then took out spears and guns as I looked at them.

I smirked.

(Y/N): Alright assholes prepare for a world of pain.

They then started shooting at me which I then flew to the sky with speed as flew around the base avoiding the shots.

I then conjured up energy to my hands as I then threw power balls at the gunmen. (Think of the power balls like KI blast from dragon ball.)

I then landed on the ground as I moved to the side dodging a strike from a spear, I then kicked the follower as they all then ganged up on me.

I dodged another's as I then punched them. They kept coming and kept trying though failing miserably.

This is getting annoying.

My hands then started cackling.

(Y/N): Alright you Cult fuckers this is getting annoying.

I then punched the ground causing a crater as energy bursted out causing a energy explosion which hit everyone.

As they all collide to the ground or the wall unconscious I look to the cult leader. My eyes growing cold.

The cult leader giggled.

???: It almost worked now, for now it's just our god has to do the rest.

The hell is this guy saying.

(Y/N): Give up you lost.

???: I may have lost a battle but my lord has already won the war.

He then began laughing maniacally.

???: HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I then blitzed him a gave a good punch to the gut knocking him out.

(Y/N): Your very annoying.

He then fell to the floor as I grabbed my phone and called 911 and gave an anonymous tip.

I then tied up all the cult members and left a sticky note on the cult leader saying, "This is the their leader. Signed the shadow."

I then heard police sirens.

(Y/N): Time to go.

I then flew fast to the night sky as I turned invisible. I then flew into my room as I heard the TV was on.

I went downstairs and saw (B/N).

(Y/N): Hey (B/N).

(B/N) then quickly looked at me and then ran to me and hugged me.

(B/N): Dude where the hell were you?!

(Y/N): long story short weird cult group kidnapped me and tried to make me a vessel for their god or something. I beat all there asses and then I got home.

(B/N): Well glad your safe.

I then smelt the air.

(Y/N): Do I smell chicken nuggets?

(B/N): Fuck yeah you do!

We then went to the kitchen and ate chicken nuggets laughing as we told stories of the past to each other.

I then went upstairs and went to bed.

Wake up.

(Y/N): Nggh...

Wake up.

I then opened my eyes.

???: Wake up!

I then saw a girl looking at me as she was laying down on the ceiling.

(Y/N): What the fuck?!