Nobody asked, Kabuto 👁👁

(A/n): Thank you for 69k+ reads! 😫

Oh yea, the curse mark patterns are up to to you. (=.= )

3rd POV

  Dosu stared wide eyed at Sasuke.

  "No matter how you look at it.... His chakras are too big!" Dosu said in disbelief.

  "Dosu, this half-dead bastard is nothing to be scared of!" Zaku exclaimed, about to [stupidly] attack Sasuke.

  "Wait, Zaku! Don't you understand?!" Dosu said, trying to stop his teammate..

  "I'll take care of all of them...in one fell swoop! Super Sonic Slicing Waves!" Zaku exclaimed.

  (Y/n) sighed and quickly took Lee to a safer area that wasn't in the blast area.

  Everyone [minus Sasuke, Dosu, Zaku and (Y/n)] either shielded their eyes or pressed their hands against their ears, due to Zaku's attack, who was seen panting once the dust/smoke cleared.

  "Hah! He must have been blown to pieces." Zaku said, his words having hints of exhaustion in them.

  Then, Sasuke appeared behind him, Naruto and Sakura were place not too far awag from the two.

  "Who did?" Sasuke said, hitting the side of Zaku's neck, making him fling to where Dosu was.

  "R.I.P Zaku, you will not really be that missed." (Y/n) said, jumping down beside Sasuke after dropping off Rock Lee with his teammates.

   "He's fast....Moreover, he transported those two, and in the blink of an eye!" The bandaged man commented.

  (Y/n) irked at Dosu's words.

  "Bitch, I'm faster!" (Y/n) said in annoyance.

  Sasuke swiftly did some hand signs, which caught the attention of Dosu and Zaku.

  "Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Sasuke exclaimed before actually doing the attack.

  Well Zaku blew away the fire, what he didn't see coming was that there were shurikens hidden in the fireballs. After getting stabbed by them, Sasuke appeared behind the poor lad, pulled both of his arms, and roughly placed his foot on Zaku's back.

  "It seems like your proud of your arms...you!" Sasuke said sadistically, pulling harder on Zaku's arms.

  "S-Stop it!" Zaku stuttered out in pain.

  A horrendous crack could be heard from Zaku before he flopped down when Sasuke let go of his arms and turned to Dosu.

  "You're the only one left. You....make it a little more fun fir me." Sasuke said with a sadistic grin, as he began to pace towards Dosu.

  (Y/n) clicked her tongue, and patted Sakura's head.

  "Do what you need to do." (Y/n) said with a smile.

  With that, Sakura got up and took (Y/n)'s hand whilst she ran at Sasuke- wait what

  "As much as this hurts me, (Y/n).... I hope you know what to do!" Sakura told the girl.

  (Y/n): 'Oh no, Bae :(!'

  After Sakura let go of (Y/n), the (h/c) haired girl who sharply inhaled and stumbled behind Sasuke.

  (Y/n) slowly, yet surely, hugged Sasuke from behind, making the onyx eyed lad stop.

  Sasuke glanced at the shorter girl who embraced him, and the curse mark started withdrawing.

  (Y/n): 'Ayyyy, I didn't have much faith in myself there, but it still worked- and plus, I'm only really doing this because of Sakura'