🅒hapter 45- Class Time

“Okay! Class wake up! Time for class.” Miss Ankabell said turning the giant big hour glass. Seth didn't sleep at all cause he had a lot of energy, so he only went to help the teacher wake up his other classmates.

“Is it night time?” Ashley said as she leans at her half asleep twin brother. “Come on, it's time for class.” Seth said and pulled Ash and away.

“Time to get up! It's wilderness time~~hahahaha!” suddenly cheerfully said by Ankabell. All the kids suddenly opened their blood shot eyes and looked so scared.

“No! NO! Ahhhh!”

“Ahh! Are we going hunting again!?!”

“I hate the wilderness!”

“I'm gonna kill those things of they touch my hair!”

“I feel like I'm gonna die tonight.”

“Teacher, can I sign in another country? I wanna leave my house.”

Confused by the remarks of his classmate, Seth looked at Ankabell with a face of ‘What are they talking about?’ face.

“Okay! Listen everyone! Now we have a new one over here~ we might as well teach and let Seth learn the basics of our class.” Miss Ankabell cheered.

All of the class groaned and went to change their outfit with some PE uniforms. Seth already prepared and went to follow the class, like a little duckling. (Jajajajaja)

Coming out from the back of the school, Seth didn't imagine how seclude and narrow the hidden road in here. “Come on, go cross the road.” Miss Ankabell urge.

All the class went to follow her orders. Using some of their own powers, they all casted a magic tiny moon just the size of palm, to illuminate the path.

Reaching in the most part of the forest, a little obstacle course was set on the middle of the forest. Mud, spider web, floating bridge, floating rocks, flying rocks, and death rock. (Don't know why I wrote death rock, maybe it was a tomb?)

“We all know that we are the dangers of the society! Or more likely our powers are the dangers of the society.” cheered by the teacher. All of the kids nodded and all seems fine from the remarks of the teacher.

“Our class is just about how to survive when we are getting thrown out or something. Being chased by some mobs, that would be fun. ” Brent explains why. Seth felt it was reasonable.

Being hated with this kind of powers, maybe they need something like this. But thinking how people be scared at some kids with dark powers, why don't you just use it to dominate?

Sounds like a fun and evil thoughts, don't you think?

“Miss Ankabell, do we have something like sports day?” Seth asked. “You mean like survival game?” She asked.

“There is only survival game in the school and it happens once every two years. Everyone hate this survival game.” Shane timidly says.

“All the students have to participate in it. After the club selection, the survival game will begin at the most biggest and scary forest.” Fenly came next.

“But the price is really worth it. The price is you get to hang your picture at the most excellent students! You will be respected and honoured.” Ashley excitedly babble. Soon her excited face disappear.

“But, Dark class didn't always win. They always accused us of cheating, four years ago I'm sure we are going to win, but some students reported to the prince that we cheated.” Ashton grimly said.