ii. bold

❝ he l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ wants her like oxygen ❞

SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE REASON IS OR WHY HE IS DOING IT,

but hades is being awfully nice, and she hates it.

she doesn't need any sympathy or pity, if that's what he's trying to show her, because she's already got enough of that whilst living a life of hell.

ironic how she's in hell after that.

it's been a while after she screamed her lungs out, she was currently sitting in a armchair near a fire, all cozy in the cover of blankets and pillows, she was hiding in them like her life depended on it.

she really didn't want to leave her cozy place, not for a few hours atleast.

it'd been the next morning when she woke up from her pathetic little meltdown, she was lying in a bed so luxurious she felt like she was about to fall into the mattress, on a bed with silk sheets to cover her and a lovely fireplace in front, providing warmth to her.

she hated it. she hated it because it made her feel underwhelmed, it made her brain remind herself that she was never able to achieve all this luxury on her own, that she failed to accomplish her goals in life.

the fancy-ness of all of it, made her want to puke, it was too much for a small, pathetic, little girl who grew up in a small, pathetic, little house.

it felt like everything around her was mocking her.

that's when he walked in.

the man that held her in his arms when she fainted due to exhausting herself too much, was here standing in front of her as she was sat up in bed, her hair messy with dark circles under her eyes that were puffy from crying and wearing a baggy shirt and pj's.

he was dressed causally though, something that caught her off guard, but it was something that helped her relax in a way. he was wearing a black hoodie with grey sweats, his hair not made, but not messed up either.

as expected, he looked perfect even in the most casual outfit, while she looked out of place with this stupid luxurious room and him standing out even more.

she felt small, unnoticed, useless and ugly.

she suddenly became conscious of how she was skinny right now due to the cancer, how her hair had not been washed in days, how her face was without makeup, how she was wearing baggy clothes.