I love you.

Ps. This chapther is not part of the story. I just wanna published here my oneshot from my ao3. Since i'm still not done writting the chapther 19.

______ ☪ ______

"I love you."

Three simple words yet have a very deep meaning to show your utmost affections‚ this three sentence is said by many people.

Declaring your love to your love one is the best feeling‚ the redhead thought. Hearing those three sentence said by the black haired woman.

His woman‚ His lover‚ His Darling Rose. Kim Roksoo.

His lips would always twitch upwards‚ showing such a delight upon hearing this words comes from Roksoo.

"I love you too‚ Darling." The redhead‚ Cale as always would replied with a sweet genuine smile forming in his lips‚ while looking so fondly at her.

Cresent reddish brown eyes shows just how much affection he has towards the black haired woman‚ His Darling Rose.

The black haired woman‚ Roksoo smiles back at him. A swift peck on Cale's cheeks before she went back on cooking their dinner.

Knowing how much Cale doesn't know how to cook.

Cale then snakes his arms around her small waist‚ placing his head on her shoulders while inhaling her scent.

A soft smile was still on her lips.

Roksoo continues to cook their dinner‚ but after a while she hears a question that made her heart dropped for a moment.

"Darling‚ Why are you so fond of saying 'i love you' randomly or just in a middle of nowhere?" The redhead questioned.

"It's nothing‚ why you don't like it?" Roksoo asked pouting her lips‚ while teasing her lover as she tries to swallowed the lump in her throat.

"What? No! Of course i like it! specially since it came from you.." Cale said before burying his face deeper into her neck‚ before placing soft kisses into it.

Roksoo let out a giggles. "What a tsun-tsun~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hidden from her laughter was the pain she suffers from a heart disease. That she hides from her very own lover‚ Cale.

For every 'I love you' was equal to the number of times Roksoo felt her heart stopping for a minute.

Kim Roksoo needed to declare her love for she does not know when will her heart would stopped beating for eternity.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It might just be her last word for him‚ reminding Cale that until her last breath„ he is the only person that she ever loves.

Cale Henituse loathes the word 'I love you' now‚ since it was the last word Roksoo stated. Before Death took away his Darling Rose.