Chp 45 (Shopping)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

"aapne.." she said in slow voice.

"WHAT.." he asked being astonished as he didn't even know that they are coming.

"Tune khud bola, aur hamse Raha hai.."said Rohan glaring him.

Sidharth is going to say something but shehnaaz interrupted "tum sab jao fresh ho jao, breakfast ready hai"

They all nodded and went on their rooms where shehnaaz drag sidharth In their room.

"Maine kab bola tumhe hmm.." he asked in his rough voice as once they reached there room.

"Maine kab bola...ki aapne bola" asked shehnaaz is calm tone while arranging the bed post.

"Shehnaaz..." He shouted loudly.

"Bau bau.." barked that puppy on Sidharth.

She laughed where he glare that innocent puppy.

She went towards him and mummer "kal raat siya aur revena dono ka phone aaya tha..woh dono ka bahut Mann tha yaha aane ka ..toh maine bola aane unko."

"You know kushal ko bhi yaha aana tha, ek kaam karta hu main usse yaha aane bol deta hu hamari Puri family ke saath no wait.. purre mohalle Walo hi bula lete hai hamare honeymoon par.." said sidharth to her.

She huffed and hug him tightly.

"Humlog ek week se honeymoon hi mana rahe hai mere handsome pati dev.." she said wrapping her hand in his neck.

"Stop... buttering baby..."

"Hum log waise bhi kuch deeno mein chale jayenge... Yeh acha hai na main bhi apne friends ke saath enjoy kar lungi" she said making him understand.

He nods as he knows there is no use to argue with her as he can win any argument with anyone in this whole world but not from his wife.

"Mere pyaare husband.." saying she kissed his chest.

He wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Bau" that puppy mummer in his slow voice licking shehnaaz legs to get her attention.

"Aww tujhe bhi attention chahiye" she Mummer breaking the hug.

"Abb yeh kutta hamare beech pati, patni aur Woh ka kaam karega.." he said being annoyed as that puppy is breaking their romantic moments.

"Sidharth, aap isse kutta kyun bol rahe ho.." she asked glaring him.

"Toh kya bolu.? Mera baap nhi hai yeh...." he mummer glaring that puppy.

"Sidharth chup bilkul! Main iska ek acha sa naam rakh deti hu.." she mummer to herself.

"Ek kaam karte hai... Ham pandit ji ko bulakar, kutte ka namakaran karwate Hai.." spoke sidharth to her.

She just rolled her eyes after hearing him and started thinking names from him where sidharth mummer "mere paas ek naam hai"

"Kya batao..." She asked .

"Kabab mein hadii" he shouted while glaring that puppy dangerously.

"Bau bau..." He started barking on him.

"Chal bey..." Sidharth mummer pointing him and left from their.

"Koi na...main siya aur revena se puchti Hu...woh naam bata denge hmm.." she mummer while caressing him.

She went on living area and found everyone is already sitting their and munchkin their breakfast.

"Sana Maine aaj ka plan banaya hai.." mummer revana eating her food.

"Kya..." She asked sitting beside them.

"First...we will Go shopping, then we will go to pub to celebrate revana birthday" mummer siya.

"Wow....it sound exciting..." Said Sana.

"What made you guys think that we will join you guys in your shopping.." Asked Rohan.

"Who even asked you guys?...." said siya.

"But I am joining my wife.." sidharth said kissing her cheeks.

She smiled after hearing him.

"Awww ..." Both siya and revana mummer in unison and then glared both of their boyfriends.

"Ok ...we are also coming..." Said rohan and Varun in unison.

"Waise tum sab yeh batao.. hum iska naam kya rakhe..." Asked shehnaaz to them pointing towards puppy.

They all think for sometimes. "Lucky naam rakh dete hai..." Said varun.

"Ha yaar yeh acha naam hai... Lucky" mummer shehnaaz tickling him.

Lucky make noises after hearing his name. They all laughed and completed their breakfasts.

Sidharth and shehnaaz are in one car while four of them are in car.

His mood is off as he wanted alone time with her but here this puppy and their friends literally irritating him to no end.

"Sidharth...bas na abb mood acha kar lo.." she spoke breaking the silence.

"Acha hi hai.." he mummer without glancing towards her.

She rolled her eyes and hold his hand and sit in his lap.

"Baby i am driving...." He said while adjusting her in his lap.

She smiled and mummer "i know.." saying she hug him tightly.

He smiled and melt in her arms. As she knows he is literally a child who just needs her pampering.

"Sidharth mujhe bahut saari shopping karni hai, sabke liye kuch na kuch Lena hai..." She spoke distracting him.

"Ha baba... le Lena..." He said kissing her forehead.

She nods with smile. They reached a mall and all the Girls started their shopping.

Rohan and Varun are least interested in all this so they went on food court but sidharth is busy while purchasing her stuff that too alone as all the girls are together.

"Tune sabke liye kuch na kuch liya... Apne liye bhi le le kuch.." asked siya to shehnaaz.

"Sidharth hai na..." She said instantly as she knows how much her husband love to do shopping for her.

Siya smiled and mummer " hamare boyfriends ko dekho woh log yaha aana bhi nhi chahte the aur sidharth jab se yaha aaya hai woh tera hi sab kuch le raha hai.. he is so Different "

"Agree... And hamari shehnaaz bahut lucky hai that she has sidharth as a husband.." spoke revana.

"No... I am lucky that she is my wife" said sidharth coming towards them with lots of shopping bag.

Sana gasped after seeing all this. "Aap pura mall hi le aaye Kya.." she asked seeing so many bags in his hand.

"Woh peeche teen log hai bag lekar ...woh dekh.." said siya pointing towards three men who is behind sidharth.

"Sir baaki ke bags aapki car mein rakhwa diye hai.." said a men to him taking all the bags from sidharth.

He just nods and saw shehnaaz who is glaring him.

"Baby.... Thore se hi hai" he said pecking her lips infront of her friends.

"Woh dikha mujhe..." Said Shehnaaz in stern tone.

"Chalo abb Ghar chalte hai...we are tired.." said rohan coming towards them.

"Aww.. bechare khaana khaa ke thak gaye.." said revana rolling her eyes.

They all laughed where Sidharth wrapped his hand on her waist

"May god protect them" mummer siya glancing towards SidNaaz but she is unaware as there is a storm which is coming in their way.

......

Do votes and drop your comments.