| 2.13 |

When we had left Jake's house we had caught Emiko and Lin sitting in the living room, playing chess, meanwhile they claimed for Riki and Sunoo to have gone to Sunoo's room together. We all just assumed it to be them talking out the misconception of what happened to Lin.

Even a whole day later Jungwon has continued to beg me for him to follow us into the lab. Even now that we had agreed to have a stay-at-home date, since we couldn't exactly go out into public right away.

"You know... if we're gonna have this date," I spoke up as Jungwon frowned while trying to get the television - that had been moved to his room for the night - to work.

"Mhm?" he hummed and raised both his eyebrows while turning around to me, "what about it?"

"Let's not talk about all the other things that's going on," I urged and he nodded quietly, "like... let's not talk about how we were seperated for half a year, what's gonna happen on Tuesday or until then. No skills, no nothing. I just want... I want to be normal."

"You are normal Ji," he softly spoke as the television flickered on and he rushed back to sit by me on the bed. He immediately threw the duvet over me and pulled me into his side, "you are," he assured quietly pressing a kiss to my temple while he managed to put the movie on, "and I promise you won't be hearing anything about it for the whole night."

"What movie is this?" I questioned as he turned back to television.

"Romeo + Juliet," Jungwon quietly whispered, "but it's like... happening in modern times but with the old script. I don't know, honestly. Soomin said it was good, but I never got around to watch it... plus she said it was romantic and I thought it was what we needed... might also be because her favorite actor, Leonardo something-caprio is in it."

"Hm," I hummed and leaned my head against his shoulder as his arm had sneaked around my waist.

Once the warmth of the duvet finally seeped through my body I realized how tense and completely frantic I had been ever since we arrived in Meadow Ville again. I let my weight lean completely against Jungwon, who only let out a small laugh and pulled me further into him as he slid more down into the bed than leaning against the wall.

Even though Jungwon said it was a romantic movie it had quite the suspence as well... some places also humour. It was nothing like the Romeo and Juliette Lin had told me about from the books she read.

"If our parents were here... do you think they would hate our relationship that much?" I whispered quietly momentarily earning a hum from Jungwon that made me believe that he hadn't heard me, "would they min-"

"Even if they did I wouldn't really let it stop me," Jungwon chuckled softly.

"Stop you from what?" I murmured and craned my neck back to look up at him.

"From loving you," he shrugged as if it was obvious.

Quietly I smiled before turning my face back towards the screen, But my attention was immediately pulled back to Jungwon, once I swore he had called out my name, but it barely looked like it once I looked up at him again.

"What?" I whispered while he just smiled softly down at him, "what is it?"

"Did I ever tell you, you're beautiful?" he murmured with a small frown, "I don't recall telling you," he whispered as his frown turned into a worried furrow of his eyebrows, "did I ever tell you?"

"I don't know," I shrugged calmly, giving his torso a small squeeze where my arm was wrapped around him.

"You are," he murmured, "so so pretty. So so beautiful. So so wonderful. So so... perfect," he muttered as one of his hands went to softly caress across my cheekbone.