Chapter 005

Chapter 05

Chen Qizhao saw this signature and his expression instantly became gloomy.

The matter of Qin Xingfeng could just be described as his young self being deceived and suffering losses. Yet if Ruizhen Electronics was involved then it was different. After the Chen family fell in the previous life, Chen Qizhao spent many years sorting out the conspiracy behind the bankruptcy of the Chen family. The evidence alone cost him a lot of manpower and financial resources. The investigation was long and he didn’t let go of any trivial details at all, especially all those involved with Lin Shizong.

Among them was Ruizhen Electronics, a small company that wasn’t known to anyone.

This company wasn’t under Lin Shizong’s name but it often handled some private accounts for Lin Shizong. Many of Lin Shizong’s shady accounts were in this type of company. Ruizen Electronics was just one of the ‘companies’ but it was used as one of the evidence against Lin Shizong being imprisoned later.

Then why was Qiu Xingfeng related to this company?

Chen Qizhao suddenly thought of something and a hint of strangeness flashed in his eyes.

The room was quiet.

Zhang Yazhi didn’t notice Chen Qizhao’s strange appearance and continued speaking, “S College isn’t bad and it is close to home. Isn’t the major of this school optimistic? Are there two days until you need to fill in the application form for your major?”

Chen Qizhao glanced at Chen Qizhao and slightly disagreed. “Your score is enough to enter B College.”

S College might be a famous school but it was still a bit far away from the famous B College.

Chen Qizhao added, “I don’t have enough professional points for B College.”

Just as Chen Shiming wanted to speak, Zhang Yazhi interjected from next to him.

Zhang Yazhi said, “It isn’t impossible to go to B College. It is enough to enter and then change majors. If there is no way, we can have your father donate two buildings for B College.”

“Mom, he has the ability to enter on his own. He is just being stubborn with you.” Chen Shiming turned to Chen Qizhao and found that the other person’s attention was on his phone. He had to give a reminder, “Chen Qizhao.”

Chen Qizhao was pulled back from his thoughts. He looked up and met Chen Shiming’s slightly displeased gaze.

His gaze went back to the phone screen and his tone was calm. “I’m not going to B College.”

B College was far from S City. Many things would be beyond his control once he left this place.

Chen Shiming didn’t want to repeat yesterday’s quarrel with Chen Qizhao and changed his tone to discuss it with Chen Qizhao. “Your score is enough. If you don’t want to waste a few years, you should fill in this application form carefully.”

“Traditional industries are declining and many companies are transforming. Everyone is staring at the development signs of emerging industries. They can’t help squeezing in and getting a piece of the pie when there is a chance.” Chen Qizhao didn’t look at Chen Shiming and spoke to himself. “However, this meat is only delicious when first eaten and it isn’t delicious if you eat what others have left behind. Mobile Internet has taken up a large proportion of the current market. Looking further forward, all ways of life rely on the Internet. It has been a long time since the traditional market dominated the mainstream. Based on the rapid development of intelligent technology, how can you be sure that the future won’t have artificial intelligence being the mainstream?”