💗💗CHAPTER 12💗💗

HAPPY WEEK TO YOU❤❤❤

Ice cream-selena Gomez ft Blackpink

IYIN

I wasn't sure if i was still going to go for the sleepover at simi's house.

I chuckled remembering simi's new look. I actually loved the new looks,the length and the dyed hair.

I missed simi alot,i don't know why she hasn't been stable this session. Which is really unlike her,cause the simi i know isn't an introvert.

Flashes of how I and Simi's met.i met simi the at my first day at Greenlight.
i met her before meeting the other girls,and she has been the best to me.

As i folded my sleepwears into my sleepover bag ,Mom has been to my room about four times today. i wasn't going to face her in my angry state.

Going to Simi's house was a way of escape for me.

You must think am a fool for not telling my mom about Jeffery!
Well,he threatened to do same thing he does to me to kemi. And i can't let that happen.

Jesus Christ,I thought you were dead or something , kemi said as walked into my room.
Mom was worried,she said now looking round my room.A huge frame of both of us was hunged in the middle of the room.

Do you want to give mom an heart attack?. she continued

No, I said under my breath.

And where are heading to now?
Simi's ,Aminat , or heather's .

This girl with her questioning and answering. Were else can i rather be.

Simi's ,so how may i help you. I said rolling my box over to the door.

So tell mom i will be back by sunday .i continued .

Are you going with your car? Or ???

Kemi please what with the questioning. I stormed.
I saw how frightened she looked.

I just existed the room and headed down starts and then to my car.And just then heather's call came in.

Hello,where are you Iyin ?

Just about to leave home. I said starting the my car and ending out of the gate.

How i remember the Quiz i had to go with Tyler.Tyler to me was just like every other boy at this time of my life cause to me all men are same.

Driving towards the busy road of lagos, there was a lot of traffic with lot of people passing by.

Madam take am easy.

An old man hitting the back of my vehicle. I lowed my head down as a sign of an apology.

The traffic was moving alittle slow.

Ring Ring

I held the stirring with one hand and used the other in search of my phone,which i had placed in my side dashboard.

Hello ,Heather i said in a crutchy voice.
Please can you get i and Aminat from my house?she asked in her always jovial manner.

'Sure i can.i replied almost in a whisper.And ended the call immediately.

What's with the attitude,change of mood and behavioural pattern.

Have alot of gossip about and my bad attitude,but i can't really place what the problem was.

Sometimes i wish i had a perfect life just like my other friends,but mine is at the worst end.

I was already at Heather's street,her's is just two streets away from Simi's.
I horned as i arrived in front of the
Chapman's. The white painting all around the house just makes the mansion look beautiful.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather said as she and Aminat hopped in.

'Hope you are good Iyin'. this time it was a word from Aminat.

"Yes,so shall we?
I was adjusting my side mirror.
Driving at 17 isn't that easy as i thought it would be,but it fun sometimes.

Iyin ,am sure you haven't heard that Liah's new update is that we must come in pairs .Heather was saying eyes still to her phone,As we made a turn to Simi's street.

"I haven't heard either,is it a prom or what?Aminat have a hug frown to that.
"I haven't made plans yet,or have you. she said turn to me now.

"No,No. i answered with my eyes focused on the road.

Arriving at the Chapmans Mansion got me really on it.
Two's ! how, why?

Two's could be a female or male so what or how ever it is .

Simi wasn't outside, she just made our way inside. We knew every corner of Simi's house.
We made a way to the stairs leading to her room.

We could see to servants bowing to us as we made our way .
Aminat and Heather made a lot of noise as they kept arguing about their regulars ,sport or fashion.

Just by the corner one of the maid met us and decided to help us with our extra stuffs.
She gave a light knock on the door.i just leaned on the wall across the room door.

I feel dirty.

"Simi!!!!Heather yelled out loudly ,And pulled her in a hug.she walked ahead of i and Aminat

"Have missed you ,you know?

"And where is........
I pulled away from the wall and walked into the room,Temi was just leaving.

Hello Aminat and Iyin she waved in her usual bright smile.

Hi! We both chroused.

"Sup simi and how have you been. Aminat said putting her sleepover bag in the corner of Simi's room.

"Am fine Aminat. How are you iyin?i didn't like the looks she was giving to me.

"Great.i placed alittle smile on my face .

"So guys i ordered shawarma and ice cream immediately i got here,so it will be here in few minutes. Heather laid on Simi's bed.
"Liahs party is tomorrow !!!!the long awaiting parties.

Please were is your game pad,checking through the shelves .
"Check my study shelf at the other side. Simi said pointing to her pink cabinet .

I just sat there screwing through my phone