The Blood Bat Summoner

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreón.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------

'What does he mean by the easier part is done? Didn't he just say that I will have my summoning contract done once I survive? Is this big bat playing me for a fiddle?' Yami thought and then he asked

"If my body accepts it then what?"

The big bat said "Then your contract is signed."

Yami was a little confused by all this so he asked "Why so much trouble for a summon?"

For a few seconds, the big bat didn't say anything, and then in a heavy voice, he said "Kid we of the blood bats clan don't accept summoners, we accept successors. This poison which is now inside you will change a lot of your body composition. This gives you many perks like your expertise in the wind element will be such that no one has ever seen. You won't just control wind chakra but control wind itself to a certain degree. Your senses will be so good that you can become way better than a veteran sensory ninja"

While the big bat was talking Yami interrupted and said "Wait a minute, you said your clan doesn't accept summoners but accepts successors. Summoners can be multiple but successor is only one. Does it mean?"

"Yess...the reason you never saw a bat summoner is that at a time our clan only allows one person to sign a contract. In the past few centuries, no one was able to gain the contract. In fact, none of them could make it to me. These bats that you saw on the way smell fear and self-doubt. When someone who wants us as their summons comes in this cave and fears what he sees, he is automatically ineligible to even meet me, much less become our clan's successor."

Yami was horrified after listening to this and now fear was welling up in his heart as well. He asked "I thought you killed them by your sound waves."

"I don't need to. The small bats of our clan can use soundwave as well. Even though its very weak but in a tunnel, it's amplified and their number is in thousands."

'I got answers to most of the questions I had in mind. The questions about the history of this clan were all brutally rejected by this big bat. I will ask him later if I get the chance.'

"By the way when will I know that my body has accepted the poison or is fighting against it? " Yami asked. The presence of the big bat was not something he had ever experienced. Even Hiruzen seems like an ant in front of his presence.

"The fact that you are alive and speaking to me means that your body has accepted the poison. Now you can go back to your world and at night when you sleep, the body changes will occur. Find the perks yourself. I have already given you the jist of the basics."

Yami was relieved to hear that he was finally summoner of these bats but then something clicked "Wait a min, what do you by your world? Is this place not in the same land as the other summoning lands?"

The big bat didn't reply and Yami felt something behind him. He turned back and saw a wind vortex forming like the one that brought him here and the next second Yami was thrown out of the scroll.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hidden Leaf Village

Uchiha Training ground

A silver-haired man could be seen sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. Beside him was an open scroll. This man was Kakashi who was waiting for Yami to come back. He has been sitting there for more than an hour now.

'Why did this kid have to do something that no one ever has? Can't he get the most common summons like the toads, slugs, and all? If he had asked me nicely, then I would have shared the summoning contract of Pakun with him.' Kakashi was thinking when the wind around him started to behave erratically.

Kakashi quickly stood up and looked at the scroll with a serious expression and suddenly the body of Yami was thrown out of it. He was completely covered in blood. All the wounds were shallow and Yami hardly felt any pain but Kakashi panicked a little.

"Yami are you alright?" Kakashi shouted as he crouched down to pick up Yami. Yami quickly said "Don't worry I will be fine. All the injuries are mere scratches." This made Kakashi sigh in relief.

'I wanted to prank Kakashi by making him believe I am on death's door but I can't forget that my temperament in this world has always been the quiet type. The coldness is something that I have inherited from my past life.

"Go Clean yourself up first and come back here in half n hour. I will eat something till that time. Because of your sudden request, I had to sit here doing nothing.' Kakashi said and Yami nodded.

Yami knew that by this time Sasuke would have already gone to the academy so Sasuke wouldn't know about his bloody appearance and he doesn't need to. After Yami went home he took a shower and even applied ointment to his injuries. Even if they were superficial they are still injuries and in a fight could work as an opening for enemies to administer poison.

After that Yami had something to snack on and then was walking back to the training ground when he heard Kakashi call him from behind.

"Huh? Mr. Kakashi, I thought we were going to meet at the training ground but what are you doing on the road to my house?"

He didn't think that Kakashi had any ulterior motive or any malicious intention but he found it odd.

"I am just a clone. The real one had to go on an urgent mission so he has given you the instruction to practice Chidori alone for the next few days and 3 days later get the lightning scrolls from Hokage-sama. Don't push yourself to practice those if you find yourself facing a problem. Wait for me to come back from the mission."

"Got it." Yami said and Kakashi's clone burst into smoke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read 6 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreón.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

I am also writing a novel called 'Soul Spirit Ascension' so please give it a read and shower some of those powerstones.