My Girlfriend the Nun

Oh boy, you wanna talk about awkward? Well try bringing three, count em; One, Two, Three girls back home to my surrogate aunt and uncle, my two girlfriends, and my potential girlfriend. I did not want to be in this room right now. So how do you get out of a discussion like this? Well you don't, what you really do? You use a convenient excuse to get out of it and hope it will get sorted out quicker.

(Y/N): Well I would love to chat right now, but I have a date to go on so goodbye!

I grabbed Asia's hand and took off out the door without letting anyone even raise an objection.

Asia: Y-Y/N w-wha-

(Y/N): Remember that date I promised you? Well were going on it now.

Asia: B-but I'm not ready I-

(Y/N): You're already so cute and adorable Asia.

I smiled at her as she blushed three different shades of red. She moved closer to where our shoulder were touching though she did not look at me. I could not help at how adorable she is.

(Y/N): Well, shall we be off?

Asia: S-sure.

We just walked around to start off this impromptu date. I wondered where I should take her first. She, like me once, is a foreigner in a new land.

(Y/N): Have you ever had a cheeseburger before?

(I know I know not very original, but I had to start somewhere)

I took her to a restaurant and decided to introduce her to it. Though It was funny watching her try to eat it.

(Y/N): Watch me.

I took a normal bite out of it. After I did I watched her attempt to take a bite out of it, but it was nearly to big for her.

(Get your filthy mind out of the gutter).

Asia: I like it!

She gave me an adorable smile while she had food around her lips. I laughed a little as I reached over and gently wiped it off her lips causing her to blush again. After our dinner I took her to an arcade, fortunately it was still an hour before it closed. She had never seen nor experienced one and she was mesmerized by all the lights and sounds.

(Y/N): This is a racing simulator, I'm not the best at these, but they're still fun.

I sat in the chair ready to go.

(Y/N): You just hop in and go.

Asia: Just hop in and go. Right!

And she just hopped in my lap ready to go. I got to tell you, I was not expecting her to do that. I know her innocence so this wasn't a sexual thing. She took my direction literally. In the end were both playing this game. I helped her steer and shift the gears. Even though she was enjoying it she wiggled around in her "seat" which definitely got something stirring inside of me. Oh please Lord let this end soon! Fortunately we would not have to wait any longer.

Asia: I think we won!

I looked past her to see a "1st Place" on the screen.

(Y/N): W-We certainly did.

I quickly got her off of me and stood up only to see quite a crowd was watching us.

Asia: Was everyone watching us race?

(Y/N): S-something like that.

This time it was my turn to blush like crazy. I quickly took her hand and pulled her out of the arcade.