(3) 99 > 00

—sm company building

opening the door to the manager's room, she looked over who was in the room and closed the door. "yah! ko seokyu! come back." sighing, she went to open the door and stare disappointedly at the boy. "mark."
"seokyu."
entering the door, she sat at the chair and glared at the boy.

"now that i have you two here, we'll be doing a small little cutaway from normal smtown activities with you two hosting. a little 99 liners show as you showcase things happening around the company building." handing them a few papers, they sighed and looked at each other.

"but does it have to be with him?"
"can it be someone other than her?"

rolling her eyes, she leaned back in her seat reading the paper. "you two have been friends for awhile, everyone knows you guys are. so it's only appropriate." they smiled making her groan. yeah he was her friend, but fuck did she not want to spend that much time with him.

"but mark is annoying." thats all she had to say to get into a stare off with the dude. "the details will be sent to your guys' managers. it'll just be a little mini show to get your group more involved in sm." she nodded towards the girl making her scoff. standing up and bowing, she motioned to the boy to hurry up so they could leave.

"i'm gonna make you look like the villain while we're hosting." she smiled watching him gasp and hit her shoulder. she just couldn't believe that this was what they had to do for the next few days or, even weeks. this is worse than music show mcing.

"yah, do you want a scandal to come out of me? lets go get a meal. it's on you since i've paid for our last 3 meals together." he smiled, knowing that his wallet couldn't handle another dent. said the multi million selling album idol from hit boy group nct dream. ah he just couldn't risk that could he?

"hohoho, are you two going on a date? a meal now? just date already." feeling her get weighed down, she rolled her eyes and looked up to the taller male. "ugh, you smell like sweat, get off of me" she rolled his arm off and watched as the two of them greeted each other. "where's jaehyun oppa?" wherever the older was, the other would be following behind somehow. especially if he was bugging them like this.

shrugging, as if it was planned, the said male came into view from behind the other. "what's this little get together?" he snorted, walking up and greeting the others appropriately. "we should do a ig live while we have a meal. it'll be fun, i haven't done one in awhile." ah this sounds like a disaster in the making.

raising an eyebrow, she thought about the idea and realized the stupidity of it. "how the fuck are we gonna have a meal if you don't want a scandal. if they see me or hear me y'all are going straight to hell and are gonna hear your manager's voice in your ear for days" she furrowed her eyebrows. the more she thought about it, the more stupid it sounded.

"my favourite little sister, do not even sweat it." the eldest grinned, him speaking in english made her want to gauge her eyes out. "yah, don't even with me johnny oppa. you're effected by this too" pointing an accusing finger, he gasped and simply picked her up with zero effort. throwing her over his shoulder like he always did. hitting his back, she sighed and gave up.

this sucked. it was the exact same while they were trainees too and clearly it never stopped changing and staying the same.

"so i thinking, we go to the cafeteria so no one sees us, but a restaurant down the corner was good reviews." they were gonna have such a hard time picking a restaurant. it was probably gonna take a minute to even get to the destination as well.

she had to get comfortable she supposed

—tteokbokki restaurant

looking at the menus, she had to sit behind the camera from them. they insisted that it would be fine but she could never be too sure. watching them set up the camera was so painful. ugh, they were like old men who have just discovered a mobile phone for the first time. you'd think they'd be better at this but alas. from what she knew, they were using johnny's account to do the live on.