30.

T H I R D    P E R S O N    P O V

   "Kinsley Russo." he said, keeping the hood over his eyes. "Our visiting hours are over sir, you can come visit tomorrow at 9." The receptionist told him. He took out a crumpled 100, sliding it towards the woman.

   She looked around at the empty halls, slowly taking the money from the counter. "Room 810, don't let anyone see you." She dug her head back into the book she was previously reading.

He nodded, walking towards the stairs. What if they were sitting up there? He thought, rethinking his decisions. No, visiting hour's are over.

The elevator door opens, revealing an empty waiting room. He let out a breath of relief, continuing down the hallway. 807, 808, 809, he paused, stopping in his tracks. I need to leave. He told himself.

810, He let out a breath once more, letting his fingers trace over the doorknob. You bring me the girl, or you die. The words replay over and over in his head. It's your final chance. He shook his head, walking further into the room. He hurriedly closed the door behind him, stepping away from the window.

He looked at the girl, she looked so broken.

This is all your fault.

She wouldn't be here if you would have been a normal kid.

He shook his head again, walking closer to the girl. He took the time to look at her, to actually notice her.

She was pale, cold to touch. Scars, scratches, bruises, scattered her body. They scattered her body because of him. She wouldn't have been laying here if it wasn't for him.

You came here to do something, so do it.

Come on, get it over with already.

He held his hands together, trying to stop the shaking. He couldn't possibly do it. He couldn't bring himself to kill the only light shining in so many others lives, in his life.

Come on. Just do it.

You only have two choices.

Two choice's which he had zero choice in. Two choice's that he didn't even want to do. Two choice's that would both end up causing him the same outcome. The choice's being he dies from his family, or he dies from his men.

He took the note from his pocket, reading it over one last time.

My family,

If you're reading this, it probably mean's your precious principessa is dead to the hands of someone you'd never think twice about, Mario.

There is so much to tell you, so so much in which I have no time telling. By the time you're reading this, i've disappeared. Not only from you, but from Maxim's own men.

I give you all my sincerest apologies. Until we meet again..

Mario.

He folded the paper in half, stuffing it back into his pocket. The beep of the heart monitor slowly rises, telling him it's time to make some sort of decision.