𝟏𝟑. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲

"You have got to be kidding me...." Jay groaned upon being welcomed by a group of kids.

"Today we will be spending the day with children for your growth and development class!" Miss Nara announced with a clap while the rest of the room was left silent.

The kids seemed more uninterested to see the teenagers making them perplexed.

"This is boring!" One of the kids shouted.

"Can we go outside and play already?" The other one whined.

"Please behave little ones." The head nurse of the orphanage announced.
"Why don't we choose the groups you want to go in?"

"We'll pair up two students and aasign two children to each pair. We're going to give a form each after this and you'll have to fill in the examinations you've done of the child and we'll let the nurses here check them to make sure you paid attention to the children. And keep this in mind that makes up seventy percent of your grade." All the students groaned at the teacher's last words.

"Why did I get paired up with you?!" Sohyeon clenched her hair while facing Riki who was just as dissatisfied as her.

"Miss Nara?" Jugwon called out earning a nod from her. "Isn't pairing Sohyeon and Riki together, dangerous?"

"Oh they'll be fine." The woman brushed off.

"I hope you know how to handle children because I'm not touching those things." Sunghoon gave a look to the children while standing next to Jungwon.

"Yeah bro. My bro." Jake side hugged Heeseung who was just as happy on being partners with the boy.

"Umm....." Jay looked at the girl awkwardly as she did the same.

"Hi....." Eunhae replied since she had nothing else to say.

"Hello....Miss?" A child tugged at Eunhae's skirt.

"Eunhae. And this is Jay." She introduced while bowing down at his level.

"Hello..." The girl next to him looked at them shyly.

"What are your names?" Eunhae asked.

"I'm Jungwon and this is my younger sister, Wonyoung." He introduced in his baby voice.

"Oh my God you're so cute!" Eunhae hugged him carefully and took wonyoung into the hug as well. "Both of you!"

"Our friend's name is also Jungwon. What a coincidence." Jay conversed with him with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you two brother and sister too?" Wonyoung questioned with curious eyes.

"Ah no she's my girlfriend." Jay laughed with an embarrassed chuckle.

"You're what?" Eunhae raised her eyebrows at him.

"For today." He assured with a wink making her look away since she couldn't contain her smile.

"So what do you want to do first? Should we go outside?" Eunhae asked the two and they nodded eagerly.

Jay held Jungwon's hand while Eunhae held Wonyoung's and they made their way outside into the field.