Chapter 47 - The Farm

Ki had finished reapplying the bandages around his burns and was finally able to relax. Even after all these years the burn still pained him when they weren't covered up.

    (Y/N) fell lost in thought during the time. She was still faking being unconscious but only slightly moved her leg unknowingly as she tried to think up a plan to escape. It was pretty hard to do when she wasn't aware of her surroundings fully or even who was around besides Ki. But from what she was able to see from slightly opening her eye, it looked like an attic. The floors at least did.

     The wall ahead of her and behind Ki was busted down making the room even bigger. The makeshift fire pit that was made out of rocks and debris was near a window that kept the cold outside, and musty air that reeked of old rotted wood made it clear that she was in an attic. Were they in a house?

     What she didn't know was that Ki was watching her. When he finished his bandages he started to observe her and noticed how her leg twitched slightly at one point.

     She was awake. He knew it.

     Ki had slowly stood up from his seat and slowly began to approach her, keeping his eye on her for any other movement.

He crouched down in front of her and wandered over her figure. She had to be awake. His portal stunt doesn't last for longer than a couple of hours and it was already starting to get dark. She was faking it.

"I know you're awake." His deep tone filled the once quiet room. But she didn't move.

"We're away from the asylum. So now's time to talk." He grabbed her chin and lifted her head up, feeling her limply follow. "Who's the child?"

     Her teeth tightened, he felt her jaws moving. She was awake.

"Akai found pictures in your bag. There was a kid's drawing of you and it. Who is the child?"

     When she didn't respond but her heartbeat quickened, Ki tightened his grip on her face. "I'm not repeating myself."

"It's none of your business." She whispered but her voice was filled with protectiveness.

"Is it that man's child? You had his kid?" Ki's voice progressively got more aggressive as he continued. "You let that man lay down with you?"

"None of your-" Ki's claws pierced into her skin enough to make her shut her mouth. She can hear his heavy breathing as anger began to consume him. "Where is it?"

"Somewhere you'll never find her." She seethed out. "I'll kill you before you can touch her!"

     Ki rose up and became super close to her face. His grip on her face tightened by the second that small drops of her blood began to leak onto his claws. He stared intensely into the blindfold that covered her eyes with so much anger but disgust as well. Disgust that she even allowed some man to do that to her knowing who she truly belonged to.

"You tried to kill me and did it work?" He questioned.

     The woman bit back her tongue. As much as she wanted to curse him to hell she didn't want to risk him becoming physical with her. He was already digging his claws into her face.

"If they were here I would slaughter both of them and erase everything that man has done to you." He growled, referring to Jules and the child. (Y/N) could feel her eyes begin to tear up but fought to keep her emotions from showing. She couldn't let him know he was getting to her. "Their deaths would be your fault. You getting with that man and birthing that mistake has sealed their fates. If I ever find that man I will make sure he's 6 feet in the ground where he belongs for touching my love!"