THE DECISION

⚠️⚠️⚠️ talk about abortion ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Yesterday was an utter mess and I have a feeling today's gonna be worse.it's 12 pm and I'm still in bed contemplating everything. I decided it is time to get up. I was only in underwear but my door is locked so it's fine.

My door has had a lock ever since me and Mickey started having sex and Debbie accidentally walked in on us. I walk to my full body length mirror and stare at my body. I slowly turn myself to the side admiring the very tiny bump that had formed.

Before I got lost in thought I head to the bathroom (wrapped in a towel) I take a shower until the water decided to go cold. I step out going back into my room and changing. Even though me and Mickey aren't on amazing terms he is still my boyfriend and I still need to look decent for him.

 Even though me and Mickey aren't on amazing terms he is still my boyfriend and I still need to look decent for him

*Without the bag*

Once I'm done I go downstairs and everyone was in the kitchen either eating or talking to someone. Ian was on a stool with only boxers and a tank top eating cereal. He looks over at me looking me up and down.

"Morning Tay your up late. you ok?" I smile at him and walk up to him leaning against him as he pulls an arm around me. "Morning, well let's see am I ok? I'm 7 weeks pregnant nearly 2 months the baby daddy is being a bit of a dick and Fiona is trying to make me get an abortion when I kinda wanna keep it." I tell him and he looks at me shocked.

"You wanna keep it." I nod at him "oh yeah Taylor I've booked an appointment at the clinic today at 4." Fiona tells me and I look at her pissed.

"An appointment for what? Fiona." I say trying my best not to get mad. "An abortion." She so calmly replies. "Didn't I fucking tell you it's not up to you. You don't even know my opinion who said I wanted an abortion hm, I have no idea how Mickey is feeling about it so I'm not gonna go ahead and kill the fucking thing without mickeys opinion like I said it's mickeys baby as much as it is mine." I yell

"Well if you want to live under this roof you getting the fucking abortion I'm not looking after another baby." That's when I snapped.

"THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING HOUSE FIONA JUST CAUSE YOUR THE OLDEST DOESN'T MEAN ITS YOUR HOUSE YOU NEVER BOUGHT THIS HOUSE AND WE ALL PAY RENT I PAY RENT FOR MY SHARE OF THE HOUSE SO TELL ME WHICH PART DO YOU HAVE SAY OF WHO CAN STAY AND WHO CAN GO??? YOU DON'T.... AND WHO FUCKING SAID YOU WERE GONNA LOOK AFTER MY BABY ITS MY BABY I WILL BE LOOKING AFTER IT AND SO WILL MICKEY. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH THE FUCKING THING YET AND YOUR ALREADY TRYING TO SHOVE AN ABORTION DOWN MY THROAT." Once I finished the whole house was looking at me in shock but Fiona was speechless.

I feel Ian's arm let go from around my waist and I look at him. "Calm down Tay." I look at him and I try to slow my breathing. "Stressing isn't good for the baby you don't want a miscarriage before your get to decide what to do with it." I nod at him and my hand lands on my lower stomach. "Do you want anything to eat Tay." He asks and I shake my head no.

"Come on Tay you can't do this anymore you need to remember your not only eating for yourself now." I guess he was right. "You can have my cereal I used the last of the good milk so it should be ok." He hands me his bowl and I take a bite of cereal and I automatically gag.

I rush to the toilet dropping on the floor and throwing my guts up. I felt Ian hold my hair back as I continued being sick. "Morning sickness already?" Ian says and I nod.

______________________

8pm it's 8pm and Mickeys still hasn't showed up. I'm not mad just upset and stressed about what to do. I'm currently with Ian and lip watching TV whilst Fiona went to the Alibi to go talk to Kev and V and Carl liam and Debbie were forced to have an early night.

"Why do you think he didn't turn up." I say out of the blue. "Cause he's a dick and always has been." Lip answers not even taking his eyes of the TV and honestly I had nothing to say to that. The door knocked and of course us three of us being lazy lip just shouted for them to come in.

We turn to see who entered and there he was Mikhail milkovich looking sexy as ever. He was wet head to toe from the rain his hair still slicked back with that one stand that draped in his face he looked pale but not in a bad way he was dressed in missionary cargo pants but they were fully back and a skin tight black t-shirt that showed off all his muscles. His outfit made him look like he just robbed a bank and got away with it. he was breathing quite heavily whilst staring at me.

"What time do you call this." I say quietly. "I'm sorry my dad basically held me hostage." We sat there I'm silence awkwardly until Ian decided to break it. "Yeah this is awkward so me and lip are going to go have a cigarette." He taps lips back before they both walked out of the room.

Mickey walks towards me sitting next to be and grabbing my hands. "I'm sorry about yesterday I really am I was just really stressed cause me and my dad are finally getting along and I really didn't want to ruin it and I was mad cause me and Mandy got into an argument literally five minutes before I came round and I know it's not an excuse to lash out on you and I'm really sorry." I nod with a small smiles

"It's ok I'm over it we have bigger problems now." He nods before smiling. "How far along are you now." He asks "7 weeks next week I'll be 2 months." He nods.

"So what do you want to do." He asks seriously. "Well I've thought about it and I would like to keep it I feel like I'd be a good mom my rooms big enough for its clothes and stuff if I get rid of some stuff I can get a better more serious job which will help me." He shakes his head cutting me off.

"There's no need to explain why you should keep it. I would like to keep if even though we're to young the shit I'm doing with my dad is kinda paying off I got cash and a lot of it now so I can give you child support and I can come over everyday to help and I'll take the baby as much as I can and I'll help you through your pregnancy and your cravings and morning sickness and-" I cut him off by grabbing the back of his head and smashing his face into mine.

We sloppily kiss until he pulls away. I see a small smile form on his face. "What was that for." I shake my head "everything you just said is the exact same thing I want for my child's father." He smiles. "I can just tell your gonna be a good father." He leans in and pecks my lips. His phone goes off and he checks it before looking at me with sympathy.

"Go it's fine just don't leave me on open for a month." He nods smiling before give me a kiss and leaving.
Ian and lip walk back in to see the big smile on my face.

"Sooooo...." Ian says. "Get ready to be uncles."