CHAPTER TWO

"CHIRP, CHIRP"

__________

THE SUN WAS UP AGAIN AS ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER is starting, Y/n groaned and covered herself with the pink blanket again but someone grabbed it away from her. She looked up and glared at Kobu who was snickering at her.

"Get up lazy ass! We have a big upcoming ceremony today"

Y/n's eyes snapped open when Kobu mentioned that. She totally forgot that they're gonna perform for the Interhigh Preliminaries. Y/n immediately got out of the bed and shoved Kobu out of her dorm room.

"Yo Haru what's our dress code for today's event?"

The pink haired male looked at Kobu with a blank face and took a sip from his hot coffee. "Something fresh" he mumbled as Kobu nodded at his answer before yelling.

"Y/n! The dress code is fresh today!"

The female groaned and grabbed her white adidas sports bra and white cargo with blue outlines. She immediately took a bath and brushed her teeth before spraying herself with aqua perfume.

Y/n wore her sports bra that has a zipper. She zipped down the bra half away showing her cleavage and carefully slipped her legs one by one inside the cargo pants. She immediately zipped it up and looked at herself.

The female was astonished by her looks, the cargo pants fit her so well as her butt was literally outlining. The outfit made her curves more noticeable and visible like an hourglass body. She grabbed a tie before tying her hair into a messy bun, fixing her curtain bangs , wearing her cross necklace, applying lipgloss and she was finis-.

She was not finished yet.

Y/n opened her shoe drawers and grabbed her chunky white cargo boots before slipping them on.

Suddenly Kobu knocked on the door "Y/n! Hurry the fuck up!"

"Wait!"

She immediately grabbed her backpack but forgot something again.

'fuck my drumsticks!'