Chapter 32

Y/n pov

I was woken up to light kisses on my face. I opened my eyes seeing Anna dressed and holding some of my clothes.

"Morning bubba. Thank you for dinner last night and everything. But Miss girl told me I have a meeting this morning for something and I gotta go. You have a interview in two hours so start getting ready." I smiled at Anna ans kissed her.

I stood up and hugged her as Anna giggled. I held her and kissed her head over and over knowing what this meeting was about.

"I love this but why are you so happy this morning?" I looked at Anna and sat down holding her hands.

"Remember that job you saw on Instagram about a LGBTQ modeling company?" Anna nodded in confusion as I smiled. Her mind suddenly realized as she covered her mouth.

"I got it!?" I nodded as Anna cheered. I hugged her as she wore the biggest smile on her face.

"Now you gotta get to that meeting bub. I can't wait to see you on a cover for us." Anna smiled and kissed me.

"I love you Y/n. Thank you for being my cheerleader through everything." I smiled and kissed her back as my phone started ringing. I kissed her head as she walked out of the apartment.

I picked my phone up getting dressed in my clothes. A simple fit. Cargo pants with a baggy white t-shirt. Some air forces to go with. Anna left a note to put on some rings and a chain.

"Hello?" I said as I started brushing my hair.

"Y/n what are you doing today?" I heard Kennedy say as I put my glasses and hat on.
"I got a interview today. Dave texted me saying I have a photoshoot as well later but that's not until sunset. What's up Ken?"

"Well I thought you might wanna go skating. The boys asked me and I said only if you went. You down?" I put on my watch and my rings. I made sure my chain wasnr showing its clip and smiled as I grabbed my keys and wallet.

"Yeah I wanna go. I haven't skated with the boys in a year. Probably since Zachs birthday." I heard Kennedy giggle as we all remembered when Emma rented out the most extreme skate park for Zach.

He flipped out and did everything. He had the best day ever I know he did.

"Alright. Let me know when your done with your thing. I'll see you Y/n."

"See you ken." I ended the call walking out of my apartment. I walked down to my car and got in. I turned on the radio hearing my favorite podcast on.

It was two girls. Brittany and Alli. They talked about artists they liked and music that they loved. I was Allis favorite artist.

I listened to the intro as I drove to a coffee shop.

"Good morning LA and Good morning to everyone else listening. Today we are talking about our top artists and there significant others. I'll go first-"

"But before that remember to follow us on Instagram and on Twitter at The high is Music to see when we drop new episodes and what we are up to." I heard Alli say as I pulled up to the ordering window.

I ordered my normal order with a bagel as i listened to the girls.

"Now if you don't know my favorite artist in the whole world is Billie Eilish. She just has a voice that has so much range. Not to mention her brother with the musician ship knowing when to make the song go through both ears."

"But Billie doesn't have a person."

"True but still. She is my favorite artist. I get to see her live in a couple weeks. I'm so excited. I'll vlog it all on our Instagram. Allison will be going with." I paid the cashier as I heard that the two were going to Billie concert.