Chapter Nine

I was waken up by a hand shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and I see Medusa beside me and looking at me with wide eyes. I smile at her and sit up straight.

Y/N: What happened?

Medusa: After we confessed our love for each other, you fell back onto the grass and starting dozing off. I wanted to wake you up later but it seems now that it's lunch time.

Y/N: Oh shit, really? That's not like me to just doze off in the middle of a conversation. Anyway, let's just go back to Shirou's place and grab a bite.

Medusa: Understood.

We both stand up and dust ourselves off. We start walking towards Shirou's house and we eventually reach it after about 10 minutes. I knock on the door and Shirou opens the door.

Shirou: Welcome back, Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks. Sorry for leaving so abruptly, me and my servant had to go do some stuff. 

Rin then turns the corner and puts her hand on her hips.

Rin: What kind of stuff? If I may ask.

Y/N: None of your business. How about we forget about the topic and eat something.

Shirou: Sure! Sakura and I were just about to make something since Fuji-nee kept bugging us.

Y/N: Classic Fujimura. 

We all walk into the kitchen and I see Sakura cooking a meal over the stove, Fujimura sitting down watching TV and Saber quietly sitting next to her.

Y/N: Hey everyone!

Sakura: Oh, hello Y/N.

Y/N: Good afternoon, Sakura.

Saber: Welcome back, Y/N.

Fujimura: Hello Y/N!

Y/N: I forgot how many women Emiya has over at his house. 

Shirou: S-shut up!

Rin: Well, did you just come over to eat or to discuss something else?

Y/N: Well, we could if there's anything interesting. 

Rin: Well, I have some important school stuff to discuss with you and Emiya after we eat, is that okay?

Y/N and Shirou: Yup.

Fujimura: Glad to see that some of my students actually do enjoy school.

Y/N: Yep! Your teachings are very fun and logical, Miss Fujimura.

Medusa: 'You don't really mean that, right?'

Y/N: 'Of course not! I totally pay attention to everything taught to me in school!'

Medusa: 'Mhm, is that why you failed that last math quiz?'

Y/N: 'No comment.'

Medusa laughed while I tried my best to sit down and not show my embarrassment. Once I did sit down, the food was already placed on the table so I started eating. 

Y/N: You never cease to amaze me with your cooking, Shirou.

Shirou: Please, I'm not that good.

Y/N: Are you kidding? You're probably one of the best chefs I know!

Rin: He has a point. You should be more proud of the fact that you can cook better than most people. 

I look up at Shirou who has a full on blush on his face. 

Y/N: 'Guess he got flustered after being complimented by his crush.'

Medusa: 'So it seems.'