Chapter 33

Y/n pov

I sat back down after giving Billie a hug. She sat down as well as we both looked at the crew.

"Introduce eachother." We heard the man say and we both smiled. The camera started recording again as I looked at the camera.

"Today the hero in my life and a woman I have looked up to for years, Billie Eilish-"

"Is interviewing the amazingly talented Y/n Y/l/n who I have been listening to since the start of their journey." Billie said finishing my sentence. We both laughed as I held my hand out for a high five.

She smacked my hand as we sat next to eachother but also across. We were very close together.

"First question is how did you guys find each other?" I thought as Billie looked at me.

"I found Y/n when she was first kinda blowing up so to speak. I had saw a ad for her tour she was about to go on ans was like if she's going on tour she has ro be good. So I listened to your whole first album and was in awe. She makes most of her music by herself which I have done too but not all of it. Uh she has a hot as fiancee and deserves all the fans and love she has."

I stared at Billie and smiled. I some small tears in my eyes and she looked at me. I wiped my tears away as I giggled.

"I'm sorry but I don't exactly get to meet my idol every day. But I had found Billie when I was back in Denver. Me and Kennedy saw on my Spotify that this girl had dropped a EP. We both were shocked since most of the music we listened to back then was Country. I had listened to more but I clicked it and I remember looking at Ken and saying how I was in love with her. Now I mean this not in a relationship way since I am happily engaged-"

I heard Billie start laughing as I laughed myself. I was starting to calm down from my excitement overload.

It was honestly nice talking like this. Even if we were given questions. I feel like Billie would hold me if things got bad.

In a friend way of course.

"Any way I meant in love as in her voice and they way the music and beat matching with what she was singing. No matter the song her vocals were always connecting with the rythem and that is so hard to do sometimes as a young artist. I now I am a younger artist as you but I see it."

Billie smiled and looked at me as she put her hand up.

"You are still a baby Y/n. You have much to learn."

"I know but I now have two tours done. And I would say I'm doing well for a new comer."

"Very well but you gotta know what to say ans when to say it. Because you never know when a camera is around." I nodded as we looked back at the camera.

"Say one thing that you love about the others music tsht you wish you could do?" I sighed as Billie looked at me.

"Uh a lot. Her voice is just so smooth sounding. Just the way it carries with the beat is so angelic. But main thing I wish I could do is that like stutter sound where if you listen through headphones it goes through both ears. That is something I'm still learning." Billie nodded and giggled a little.

"Yeah that's Finneas so talk to him about that one." I giggled as Billie thought.

"Well Y/n has this cool thing where she sings a ballad then she will put a minor at the very end to throw you off like what was that I want more of it. She also has a don't take this the wrong way but a gravelly voice. It is perfect for the style you sing and the way you can make it like your going down a nice dirt road to the smoothest road ever. The way you flip the switch is amazing."