Episode 144 : Stranger Danger?

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Delhi

Goenka Villa

The scene continues in the living room.

Kartik: Kya hua hai??

Everyone turns back to see Kartik standing at the doorstep with a clueless facade.

Naira's breath shudders seeing him. She looks at him nervously.

Suhasini(bewildered): Kittu?? Aaj itni jaldi aa gaya....

Kartik looks at everyone's puzzled faces and enters inside the living room. Naira's heart was beating faster as he approached closer.

Kartik stood beside Shubham and looked at the baby clothes in his hand.

Kartik(amused): Yeh bacchon ke kapde lekar kyu ghoom raha hai bhai??(chuckles)

Shubham: Bhaiya....yeh parcel bhabhi ke naam pe aaya hai...!!

Kartik(astounded; in disbelief): Kya??

Shubham nods.

Kartik turns his gaze sharply to Naira. Naira was staring at him nervously, fiddling with her fingers. She didn't want it to end up like this. In this way, she won't be able to explain Kartik nicely and he might get more upset.

Kartik lowers his gaze to the parcel box lying on the carpet. He bends down and picks it up, looking at it observantly. He sighs in disbelief once he notices the label of the agency and rubs his forehead.

Suhasini(eagerly): Ki hoya puttar?? Kuch toh bol....yeh parcel hume kyu aaya hai??

Kartik forwards the parcel box to Shubham.

Kartik(forwarding the box): Pakad isey....

Shubham catches hold of the box and looks at Kartik cluelessly.

Naira was baffled too when Kartik took out his phone from his jean pocket and dialled someone. He had a disappointed expression on his face.

Kartik(pressing the phone to his ear; straight face): Hello....style loft.com ??

Naira looks on curiously.

Kartik(disappointed tone): This is Kartik Goenka....(pauses; annoyed tone) What do you mean the parcels got exchanged?!

Naira's expression softens as she realises the matter. The others also nod their heads in disbelief as they realise the matter.

Kartik: I won't tolerate such nuisance again....aapke products acche rehte hain isliye main kuch nahi bolta hoon...lekin ab toh laparwahi ki hadd hi ho gayi...send your delivery executive now....take back this parcel and give me my parcel....ASAP...!! (ends the call and sighs in disbelief)

Naira looks at him concerned. She walks closer to him and holds his arm.

Naira(softly): Kartik??

Kartik raises his gaze and looks at her.  He sighs and holds her hands, looking into her eyes apologetically.

Kartik: I'm sorry Naira....tumhara surprise spoil ho gaya....!!

Naira looks at him baffled.

Suhasini(curiously): Ki hoya puttar?? Hume bhi bata zara...!!

Swarna: Haan beta...yeh parcel exchange....yeh sab kya ho rha hai?? Clearly batao tum...!!