Special Chapter

It was late at night, Boboiboy was having his time alone since he wanted to clear his mind a bit and have a moment alone─ away from his hectic friends a bit while they were staying on the floating island while it last. He wanted to clear his mind after all, he was still in shock that he manage to defeat the powerful Tengkotak Gang but it seems like his mind always drift back to when he confessed his feelings towards Y/n a while ago, his train of thoughts had came to halt as the girl Boboiboy was thinking had called out to him.

"Hey, Boboiboy!" The said boy turned towards Y/n after hearing her call out his name. Seeing that she was standing beside with his other friends. "Yeah? Is there something you guys need?" Boboiboy asked, turning his body to face the others.

"We wanna see how your Elemental Power works especially you having seven elements!" The Telekinesis manipulator chirped in excitement, which Boboiboy find it adorable. He could melt into a puddle just hearing her sweet voice go through his ear.

"I agree with N/n, your powers are amazing!"

"Yalo! Your power looks cool when you had fought Bora Ra!" Ying commented, the elemental wielder was a bit overwhelmed by all they're praises and comments since the girls kept on praising him.

This irked both Fang and Gopal, jealousy were running to they're veins when the girls kept complimenting the older male. "Tsk, come on my shadow fusion is much more better...." The shadow wielder grumbled, crossing his arms together in front of his body.

"Dey, mine is much better. I can turn my whole body into gold and diamond!" Gopal argued, giving Fang a glare which the raven haired male gladly returned the gesture.

"Come on Boboiboy! We wanna see it!" Y/n pleaded, doing her puppy dog eyes that Yaya taught her. Instead of answering, Boboiboy just froze in place─ staring intensely at the girl before him.

"Boboiboy?" Y/n confusingly called out, suddenly the said boy crouched down causing her to flinch. Watching him bury his face on his knees, attempting to hide his reddened face from his friends. "G-Give me a second...."

"Haiyah, is he still really shy around her?" Ying asked in disbelief, gesturing towards Boboiboy's body that was slowly turning red.

In a panic manner, Y/n briefly crouched down in front of the blushing boy while sweating, trying to check his temperature assuming that he was sick. "Y-Your red!! Is everything okay?! D-Did i do something wrong?!"

The others behind her couldn't help but watch the interesting scene in front of them as Boboiboy slowly peek through his arms, making an eye contact with the telekinesis manipulator. "N-No.... Everything is fine..." He reassured, which eased Y/n's nervousness.

"A tasukatta (Thank god), i was worried that i made you uncomfortable for a moment." Y/n sigh in relief, making an eye contact with the elemental wielder once more. "So? Will you show us your powers?"

Boboiboy thought for a second before nodding his head. "Yeah, since i know you wanna have the light and nature element" He answered, rising up from his crouching position with Y/n mimicking him, his other friends gave Boboiboy some space so he could split.

"Boboiboy Hepta-Split!" The next thing they all saw was seven different kinds of Boboiboy standing before them.

"Hi! I'm Thorn!" The nature element chirped, giving the gang a bright smile. "And that's Solar!" Thorn then pointed at the light element, who was pushing his visor back to it's place.

"Pleasure to meet you all." He said, flashing them a proud smirk.

"Show off." Fang growled, his rivalry with Boboiboy and his elements seems to keep growing day by day. "I'm still popular than him."

"Are you gonna keep on going with this rivalry? It's gonna be useless you know that. Now that i'm here, i'm gonna become more popular than you." Solar declared, letting out a chuckle when he saw a furious Fang leaped towards him─ only to be stopped by Gopal. "Dey! You are't helping at all!"

Solar just shrugged at Gopal's words─ eyes landing on the telekinesis manipulator when a memory crossed in his mind. "I remember you, aren't you the one we met back in the void?" Solar asked.

Y/n looked at him in confusion, digging through her memories to try and remember what he meant. "I... Don't think i met you though?"

"He meant when you were in the void with four glowing spheres with different colors" Quake described, that's when it clicked. Y/n did remember now, when Boboiboy touched the moon symbol on her forehead.

.......