111

"So does anybody have doubts?" Alesha asked after an hour or so of explaining. " I do" Jungkook said. "Go ahead" Alesha said piling up a bunch of papers. "Can somebody else be the bait? I accidentally became one once and I almost kissed her. That felt like so disgusting and is probably considered incest?" Jungkook said with a belching expression.

"If only you knew how good of a kisser she is" Jimin thought smirking to himself. "What are you smiling for? That's your girlfriend he's talking about" Yoongi reminded. "Nothing" Jimin answered. "Excuse me? The disrespect you almost came upon me as well" Jin scoffed. "He did?" Hoseok questioned. "I did? That's just as disgusting" Jungkook said questioning his sanity.

"And secondly, you almost came upon the doll, 'Cooky' and of course it was disgusting, you went into a full on make out mode with something that's made of cotton and is practically another version of you" Alesha retorted. "Aren't we getting off topic here?" Namjoon reminded. "And the answer to that is no. Jungkook you are the bait. End of discussion" Alesha said as Jungkook grumbled along with her stomach. 

"Aww, my baby's hungry" Jimin cooed. "She's not a baby! She is literally a 16 year old devil. She knows too much for her age to be called a baby" Jungkook exclaimed. "Do you hear something?" Yoongi said. "I don't hear anything but, I do smell a sour smell, someone is jealous" Jimin answered. "No, I  don't think he's joking, I hear it too. " Hobi said.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked. "Listen clearly" Yoongi said. A moment of silence later they realized that a slight crackling sound could be heard. "Is something on the stove?" Jungkook asked Jin who refused. "I'll check it out" Jimin said getting up.

He returned immediately and yelled, "A little bomb is crackling in there! Take cover!" 

"Bullshit" Alesha said as she got up but was pushed back by Jimin. "If it really is a bomb, then taking cover won't help" she said as she pushed him away harshly making him fall on Jungkook who instinctively caught him.

Alesha dashed away with Namjoon on her tail, "I'll get the salt" he said. "I'll get the baking soda" she said as they nodded at each other knowing that they're on the same page. She poured the entire packet of baking soda over it whereas Namjoon emptied the salt box. 

She grabbed an empty storage container and placed it upside down trapping the little bomb. She placed a heavy box with Namjoon's help on top of it and the two ran back out to the members who had toppled a table and were hiding behind it. Namjoon closed the kitchen door on the way out. The two quickly hid behind the table cover along with the other members. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around the little panting girl and held her close to his chest. 

"If this is our last day, I just want to tell you I love you" Jimin said with glossy eyes. He then turned to his members and said, "I'm really grateful to have met all of you and I love you all a lot more than I could ever express."

A/N: Sad ending

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

?