(3/3) Chapter 4 - Cold skin cover flesh

"(Thai northern dialect) Teacher Pin, are you coming tonight?"

"(Thai northern dialect) After I finish marking the test paper"

"(Thai northern dialect) I want Teacher Pin to go"

"(Thai northern dialect) Me too"

"(Thai northern dialect) Me too, Teacher Pin can't you go?"

Prince looked at the children who were hugging onto his legs. This morning, one of the ladies in this village married a young man from a different village who is also a Pga K'nyau. Tribal wedding ceremonies are known in Pgake Nyau language. The wedding ceremony is simple but has a profound meaning, emphasizing respect, primarily nature and ancestors.

And of course, after that wedding. There will be a small celebration, which is why the children are inviting him.

"(Thai northern dialect) I'll go when I finish my work, for now just go and help out"

"(thai northern dialect) krabb"

"(Thai northern dialect) Okay ka Teacher" A big group of cheerful children ran out of School district cheerfully to attend the event. Prince is about to turn around to go back to school to mark the test papers and search for more experiments in science subjects in order to let the students know more about acidity and alkalinity. When some people come and stop in front of him.

Chubby cheeks and hands, hip pop kid of Omgoi.

"Wee-ah"

"Yoo"

"Uhh...Yoo" Prince looked at the round kid in front of him that looks like a golf no matter how you look. He greeted him with one of his hands raised, he didn't want him to be sad so he went with the flow.

"Wee-ah's heart"

"Ahh...is it on your left side?"

"No Teacher, it's with you. (sigh) You don't know?"

"..."

"Teacher, if I say something you just reply to me 'why'. Deal?"

"Uh" He nods confusedly, It's okay to play with Wee-ah for a bit. During this period, he is quite isolated, saying that he wants to be a man like Doctor Kuafah. The fat kid cleared his throat several times before making a serious face at the teacher.

"Wants to be Mae Nak"

"Why?"

"So that I can love Phi Mak" (Love you alot)

(A/n: Mae Nak is a female ghost who's the wife of Mak. Wee-ah is playing with Thai words as the word mak means alot/more. If you don't understand the joke just know that Wee-ah is playing pick up lines with his teacher)

...

And

How

Should

I

Feel

"Teacher, I have one more"

"..."

"Please Please Please my love"

"Alright"

"When the weather is cold, people will always go up to the mountain"

"Why?" Prince looks at Wee-ah that is smiling while sniffles his snot in his nose. It seems that he is a little thinner because he was ordered to lose weight and he has caught a cold so often. He bet that Doctor Kuafah has to wash his nose again when he come back.