17 # Our Little World

Hello

Here is next update.
Sorry it was delayed by a day.

Happy reading.Please ignore any errors or typos found .
___

She didn't expect him to show up , not even in her worst night mares, but nightmares come un announced , He was one. She and Tara were at the park as planned , and Swara felt it was a good decision watching how Tara took all the new hustle bustle around with her wide eyes and smiley face. She clapped in glee watching kids play and fidgeted in Swara’s arms  to get down . Swara looked for a safe place in the lawn. She can't let Tara wander away, not in a place relatively new .Finding one safe spot ,She slowly let down Tara , smiling wide at her excitement, but her eyes were alert.

It was then the voice came from behind.

Hello Swara! 

And she froze.She didn't need to turn back to confirm but she did , desperately  wishing it to be a fragment of her imagination. But the shock landed on her finally as he came face to face with a monster  that ruined their lives.

-------

Sahil flashed an evil grin as his eyes moved to Tara . “Oh! That lovely kid is my daughter, isn't she?’

Swara instinctively grabbed Tara and held her close in a protective stance. 

“I am sorry , I couldn't make it to funerals.  I was busy making little money . That's a better deal,  right ! Dear sis - in law. But Alas, My luck ran short … and I needed more money. Socha idhar udhar kyun? Seedha tumhare paas aa jata hoon. Pehle tumhare ghar gaya . Tum mili nahi ,Lekin I found the child care address! Then I  followed you.

Looks Like you are doing well for yourself .I have seen you going into that big mansion. Not bad! Not Bad!” 

Ab dekho…Swara!

-----

Swara’s feet refused to move even after Sahil left as if ice hit her veins . Then as if some lightning had struck she ran …and in no time she was near her scooty and back in the mansion. Her hands shivered all the way but she managed to hold back.

 Locking herself up , Swara curled on bed holding Tara. Fear and despair hit her at once recalling his words.

“She’s Mine and you can't stop me. I will be back tomorrow to visit my daughter.”

No ! No! Swara mumbled incoherently . He is not getting Tara. No one can  snatch Tara from her. No one. No one! Tears spilled out as she kept on murmuring. She is not stepping out. What if he comes here , takes Tara away? What about the promise she made to Asha di?  She would die before letting him touch Tara.  Dreadful past rushed back to her . And Time made no sense any longer, until the faint voice of Sanskaar pushed her out of slumber.

He is here. And with no thoughts she dashed towards the door and crashed into his arms.

“Sanskaar ! “

---------------

Her Sobs were never ending as she mumbled in bits and pieces about Sahil and Tara . Sanskaar didn't need to  hear the whole thing to make sense.

He gathered a shivering Swara into his arms and strode quickly towards bed. He lowered her gently, settled himself in the middle of bed and then picked Tara, cradling them close on either side.

“Bas! Bas ! I am here ! Kuch nahi hoga”  He murmured soothing words till he felt Swara relax and cooed till Tara fell asleep. Lowering and securing her on bed, he turned to Swara. He reached for a glass of water and held it out urging her to take slow sips while his hand stroked her back softly …He waited till Swara felt better , better enough to narrate events of the evening.