GLM 12

Allure grabbed the clean medical instruments and began placing them in the correct order, being sure that the placement was correct.

Allure found herself randomly smiling all day, thinking about how Moo did her had her feeling on top of the damn world. Every time she passed a mirror, she couldn't help but to think about Moo pulling her hair forcing her to look at herself while he rammed inside of her—the thought sent chills through her body and gave her that special kinda heartbeat.

"Hey baby girl." Michelle greeted, calling Allure by the nickname she'd given her. She told her she was the little sis she never had, so baby girl it was. Allure looked back at her friend and smiled.

"Hey Mimi." Allure replied, looking at her friend. She wore navy blue scrubs, on her feet were a pair of Nike vapor max, her hair was freshly silk pressed, showing off her new color job. She now had shades blonde highlights in her bra strap length hair.

Her Apple Watch sat comfortably on her left wrist, accompanied by a tennis bracelet. And as always her huge wedding ring sat on her ring finger, shining like no other.

"You glowing girl." Michelle pointed as she she playfully poked Allure's shoulder.

"Really?" Allure blushed.

"Mhm." Michelle hummed, "Keep doing whatever you're doing, cause it looks good on you." She added.

"I plan to." Allure replied, still sporting that big ole kool aid smile.

"Hey Allure, it's a package for you at the front." Her supervisor announced as she briefly popped her head in the room before walking away.

"What you order?" Michelle questioned, Allure shrugged her shoulders.

"I wouldn't dare order shit and haven't sent here." Allure lightly chuckled, she finished her set and headed to the front alongside Michelle.

"Holly said it was something for me." Allure explained once she got to the front desk, she grabbed one of the peppermints and quickly popped it in her mouth. She hadn't eaten all day and needed a little pick me up.

"Oh yeah." The receptionist said as she bent down, she popped back up holding a bouquet of roses, "Here you go she added."

"Oh my God." Allure cooed as she grabbed the flowers, she instinctively smelled them—but they didn't smell like anything, flowers never smelled like anything to her. Nonetheless, she was happy about the sweet gesture.

Allure grabbed the note abs began to read it.

Just cause type shit, I wanna see that pretty ass smile I know you did when you saw them so send me a pic -moo

"They're gorgeousssss." Michelle sang as she eyed them.

Allure grabbed her phone from her pocket and sent Moo a quick thank you text, she went to her camera app and snapped a quick selfie with the roses. She sent it to Moo and decided to post the picture on her Instagram story as well.

It was such a sweet gesture, something no man had ever done for her before. Allure was overjoyed, she'd keep the roses forever if she could.

                                    •

Moo flipped over his grilled chicken melt before heading the other side of his kitchen, his sandwich was almost done, so he figured he'd start his fries. He popped them in the air fryer and grabbed his constantly buzzing phone.

He slightly bit down on his lip as he read the news article Prosper sent him, he had a feeling he'd killed the boy that was on his trail—so it wasn't a major surprise.