Morning sickness

...

Harry and Louis woke up tangled together in the little nest something around 7 in the morning. Thanks to Louis and his 'not-a-nest' they had managed to sleep through the night outside without catching a cold.

Harry was the first to wake, and on his sleep-deprived awareness he tightened himself around what seemed to be a soft pillow. He also did not understand why the pillow was squeaking and fighting back at him, trying to leave his grasp, that was until he opened an eye and  saw Louis, red on his face.

"Can't breat-..."-Louis mumbled sleepily about to bite his arm away.

Harry released him and scooted back.-"I am...Extremely sorry!"

Louis took a deep breath of the chilly morning and shivers ran over him, he scooted back besides Harry, taking most of his blanket.-"You're too cuddly in the morning."-He said voice muffled by the blankets.

Harry a bit embarrassed, cursing his inner clingy alpha, looked around and realised there was a bed inside the room that they could use for another few hours. With his arms wrapped around Louis and his blanket, he stood up slowly, earning another surprised squeak from Louis, who was just trying to get some sleep. Considering they hadn't been able to for a few nights now. First the burns and than the desire they had for each other the other night before this.

Harry carried him and the blankets back inside the warmer room, laying Louis softly over the bed and turning the heater up a bit. He than also laid besides Louis, taking him closer to himself.

"It's an unconscious alpha trait."-Harry whispered to Louis.-"Wanting to keep closer and safer what belongs to you. I'm sorry if it becomes a bit too much sometimes ."

Louis peeked his head up from the blankets. He tilted his head.-"Does your alpha feel safe and close with me?"

It caught him a bit off guard. Because he had the answer to that question within him. His alpha was so cozy right now, it was curled in a ball nestling peacefully. He felt as soft as a kitten with Louis, he felt like he was tipsy when he was around him, chuckling and laughing and smiling, stumbling to find the right words. He felt as if being part of a daydream. He felt like the child in him was happy again.-"He feels like he could bare his neck out knowing you wouldn't slice it. He finds you...friendly."

Louis chuckled going back under the blankets.-"Alphas like Mackerel or Niall, usually claim I awaken a sense of danger when I'm too close to them."

Harry didn't understand if that makes him different from them or less aware of the danger Louis possesses.

Louis than looked up from the blankets again, staring right into his eyes. He thought for a while and than said.-"My...wolf, thinks you make him stronger, like we could conquer the world by your side."

Harry got confused, but deep down he felt proud and his alpha, as vulnerable as Louis made him, he felt a sense of wanting to lay the world down at Louis feet.-"We're conquering a lot together. Survive against all odds."

"It's...all so much to feel this early in the morning."-Louis chuckled cuddling closer to Harry, wanting to become one with his skin, the scent having awakened so many things inside of him. That scent, that scent that made him feel like heaven.

"Sleep, we have a whole day to think of it when we wake up."-Harry whispered over his feathery hair, planting a small kiss there on top of them.-"Sleep angel."

...

Three hours and a half latter, Louis and Harry where doing their morning routine. Louis was collecting the sheets and mattresses from outside rebuilding a (may I quote Louis' words) 'not a nest' again but this time inside for when Harry came back.