268:deal

The silence that followed was too loud in the room, but the breathy exhale that followed wasn't the reaction she was expecting. Casper was laughing, deep hearty chuckles that sent a rush of confusion through her soul. She stared at him as he wiped his eyes and then glanced at Oliver who was shaking his head, but a smile lingered on his lips.

What the fuck?

"I'm sorry, my love. I shouldn't have laughed," Casper gasped out, wiping the corners of his eyes. It should offend her, but all Amber felt was relief from his amusement. Relief that they didn't agree to her words the way she thought they would. "But your words are just so far from the truth, I couldn't help it. But of course, of course, your concerns are completely valid." He nodded, raising both palms up in surrender. "I would understand why you'd jump to that conclusion considering our attitude and dishonesty."

"But it's completely wrong," Oliver stated, palm to his eyes as if he couldn't bear her words. "Like so wrong you're basically barking up the wrong tree. Fuck, you're like—God, Amber. There's no way the two of us wouldn't want sex with you. No way." His eyes were glittering stars of amusement. "You're too fucking hot for that."

Their conversation was awkwardly interrupted by the waiter entering with their tenth course of the night. Fish with creamy pink and red sauce that was supposed to be lobster, honey and pickled fruit, artfully arranged upon a platter. But no matter how she looked at it, the shape reminded her too much of pussy.

"You're wrong," Casper persisted with a gaze so sharp it tore straight into her heart. "It is quite the opposite." He licked the corners of his lips, catching the remains of glistening honey on pink flesh. "We find you so utterly divine that we cannot bring ourselves to touch you."

"What?" She gaped at him, too stunned at words that made no sense.

"What Casper meant to say is that we're so fucking horny that we can't settle for anything less than what we want," Oliver pointed out. "And anything less just feels like a subpar substitute to what we really need."

What they need? Her heart thundered loud and demanding in her ears.

"And," she sliced her fish into tinier bites, "what is it that you really need?" She glanced up at then, watched as Casper's fingers drummed on the table, stared at Oliver as he loosened his tie, tongue to cheek. They avoided her gaze as they seemed to spin within their heads, considering options, calculating losses.

"I suppose," Casper began in a low distracted drone, he graced her with one of his looks, devilish and mesmerizing. It burned her; the intensity that filled the room thick with enrapturing wanton need. "We could start with something." He fixed her with one of his looks, calculative and honest. "Our safe word today is Oyster."

"What—"

"But the moment I see even the slightest form of true discomfort in your eyes. I will end the session, safe word or not. Because I'm not going to take fucking risks, understand?" Amber nodded, surprised at the crushing tone in Casper's voice. "Good." He leaned back, thighs spread, finger on his lip and the other drumming hard on the table. "Oliver is going to eat you out."

What? Her mouth flew open, eyes widening at his words as her brain blanked out before her.

"You and I are going to finish our meals and pretend everything is okay. You are going to hold a decent conversation with me without showing me your pleasure," Casper drawled, his voice deepening into a low purr. The colours in his eyes shimmered, melting into a pure, deep gold. "You're going to bite down all your moans like my good girl, and you're not going to show some stranger how you look like when you orgasm all over the fucking seat."

Fuck. Her eyes darted over to Oliver's side of the table hoping for some sort of support from his usually expressive face, but her soulmate was gone. Her breath hitched when hot breath grazed her upper leg and fingers darted over her ankles sending a rush of awareness straight to her pussy. A chuckle resounded from beneath the white fabric and she stilled.

"How long?" she breathed as Oliver rained kisses down her legs, pushing the white silk further up her thighs.

"Until the meal ends, fifteenth course." He tapped the table, gesturing to their tenth. Fifteen courses. The game was harder than she thought it would be. And they both knew it. "If you cum only after that we'll each reward you with something."

"With what?" she laughed, breathless and giddy. He smirked, tilting his head to the side.

"What you want, anything you want...But if you lose," he smiled, folding his hands. "You agree to come with me to a place of my choice with an open mind, and I get to punish you." His lips twitched, muscles rippling, tongue darting over his lips in a deliberate, all too sinful lick. "In front of the other guys."

"Deal."

And hot lips descended upon her needy, pulsating cunt.