7 8 Ask Me Of A Peaceful Death

Ariel pointed at the tower, "There, the Shire Towey,"
"That is far away. How do we get there?" Akagi asked and Maks looked down at the horses, "We can take them,"
"You can't ride a Fembrain, they won't let you ride them," Anton told him.
But ignoring him, Maks went down the hill and tried to grab a horse for himself. The horse didn't seem to like it and almost kicked him, "How violent!"

"Why don't you try?" Ariel asked Nataniel and Nataniel went down next to tame a horse. He ended up angering it further and was forced to freeze him, "I can't,"
They all came down the hill and tried taming a horse, but none of them would listen to them.
"Want some help?" They heard and looked ahead. Lori came through on his black horse. 

"Lori!" Aleksei smiled.
"Lori! What the fuck are you doing here?" Akagi asked.
"Saving the world, and now, saving your ass too,"
"Lori?" Ariel and Nataniel looked at each other and then at the sixteen year old who jumped down from his horse, "Wow! He grew a lot," Ariel murmured.
"He's taller than you too," Nataniel snickered. 

"Hey buddy," Lori looked at the horse, "Could you ask your friends to give us a lift?"
The horse rose its legs in the air and neighed loudly. All the other horses neighed after him and Ariel looked at the horse beside him.
"Get on, quick!" Lori jumped back on his horse while the others began getting on theirs. 
"Gosh! I'm short as hell!" Ariel complained as he was unable to get on the horse without a saddle when Nataniel came towards him, "Get on with me,"

Ariel sat behind Nataniel, "This is embarrassing,"
"I think it's very cute," Nataniel smiled at him.
"Nate, I'm going to seal your mouth with golden chains if you don't become silent this instant,"
Lobelia looked at them as Evgeni sat behind her, "Let's go,"

They rode through the cold plains and the vines. Akagi, Lori, Lict, Maks, Pierre, Evgeni, Lobelia, Aleksei, Anton, Nataniel and Ariel. Anton's body began turning to dust and Aleksei stopped, "ANTON!"
He took his down the horse and everyone stopped around them, "What's happening?"

Anton's vision started getting dizzy, "It's time," His fingers turned to fine grains, "ANTON! OH, GOD! WHAT DO I DO?!" Aleksei cried and Anton looked at him, quite expressionless.
"Thank you for fulfilling my last wish,"
"NO! STAY! YOU HAVE TO STAY!"

"I can't. I'm exhausted" He whispered, "I'm tired of creation," Nataniel looked at him. He looked weak, frail, and old. His red hair turned white, his skin turned dark, but his eyes were still blue. The same blue as his mother.

"I've only ever bled red," He spoke kindly, softly, and Nataniel felt his heartbeat grow up, "But you, grow tulips on this dried brown blood and yet they still always ever bloom in you. Blue. Blue is my colour of love. My green veins, southern valleys, your pink cheeks, my dawn memories. And your name..." Before he could finish, his face turned to sand and away he went, into nature, with nature, "It defines my love language," Nataniel whispered and swiftly moved towards the diseased god, "Who were you?"

He could see no bones.
He couldn't keep his calm, but he knew that it wasn't the right time. He sucked in some air and felt his chest expand. Ariel looked at him, "Are you alright?"
Nataniel nodded, "Yes, I am,"
Aleksei collected the sand with tears in his eyes, "We'll put this there to mend the tower,"

They walked up, dodging their feet among the vines, Nataniel looked around, "If I remember correctly, Ariel killed the vines," Suddenly, he looked at the white ground. Those flowers were growing on ice! He leaned and moved the vines away, he looked at the ice floor, it seemed like a marble floor. White, ice marbles. He touched it with his fingers, and caressed it like a child, like a baby of his own, he closed his eyes and felt the feeling that would reunite him to a love that was lost...A smile covered his face,

"Jevelene,"
Ariel walked up the vines and soon reached the top of the little hill that held the tower, he saw her standing in a white tunic on a garland of white lilies. Everything around her seemed alive. Everything around her seemed hers. Her long, red braid, the freckles on his shoulders, his arms and her feet. She turned to look at him, his cheeks were red like usual and so were his fingers. His hair was parted into a side part and his forehead resembled the white, crescent moon behind them. His eyes were shining green, she remembered how they looked green under the moon. Pink puckered lips, white fingernails, straight brunette hair, knuckles turning pale. He smelled like liquid gold-dipped in ether, pearl white teeth, rosy red cheeks and brown hair with golden tips like walking out of dark woods into the arms of delightful dawn, walking down the horizon with her silver horses.

Nataniel ran towards them, "Ari-" He stopped and quietly stared at them. Ariel moved towards her and whispered her name under his breath, "You're alive..."
She stood still and stared at him, nervous, a little in love, but a little too much to make her limbs go numb and a little too dearly to call her heart her own. She knew she loved him, but she wasn't sure if he did. He reached her and looked down into her eyes, she looked up into his.

"Jevelene," He spoke, "Oh, curse me if I have finally gone insane, but I see you, and I see how beautiful you are, love," She looked at him, "Ariel...,"
He held the golden water between them, she looked at it and remembered when they first met and gave him that lily because it reminded her of him. Well, it reminded him of her too. She held the lily between her fingers "...You still have this?" She asked him.

"Yes, just as I have you," He reached his hands towards her face, "Can I touch you?"
She nodded and he pressed her hands on her face. Everyone else walked up and stood beside Nataniel, looking at them, "Jevelene, I'm not the best at expressing myself, I know. I get upset or sad very easily. I'm emotionally unstable, traumatised, hard and cruel. Unforgiving, bashful, judgemental and vain. But even through all my flaws, you have been immensely nice to me, nicer than anyone before. And believe me when I declare, love, that for you, I would trade the final drop of my magic to the devil."  

"Well, then why not do it now?" He heard and turned back. Phobos stood behind him, "I thought we killed you?" Ariel mumbled.
"Hah, you can't kill me! I am a god, you filth," 
Ariel looked ahead and Jevelene was gone, "Where am I?"
"In your memories," Phobos smirked.

. . .

Ariel stood still, looking ahead. He seemed to be in a daze. Jevelene moved her hands before him, "Ariel, what happened to him?" Nataniel ran towards him, "Ariel?" He moved him by his shoulders, but Ariel seemed to be in a trance "Holy hell, it's Phobos!" He told Maks.
"Phobos?" Jevelene looked confused.

. . .

Ariel moved back, "Why are you after me? I made a mistake, I'm trying to fix it,"
"Do not fret, brother," Phobos replied, "Trust me when I show you things as how they are, rather than what they appear to be, you would ask me of a peaceful death. And I would give it to you," 

-To be continued

HappinessDear Ms Lady Demigod: One Day To Doom

Happiness
Dear Ms Lady Demigod: One Day To Doom