𝒗𝒊𝒊. sucks to sucks

chapter seven, episode three
sucks to sucks.

"BONNIE!" the red hair girl hears five shout making her wake up immediately from the greatest nap of her life. she glanced over at five quickly who was panting heavily his hands on her shoulders waking her up.

"what!" bonnie moved his hands away from her shoulders as she sat up on the chair wiping away the droll off her face. five sighed deeply sinking into his seat facing the ceiling and running a hand over his face. "what happened five?"

"nothing." he quickly said shaking his head not wanting to meet her eye. not wanting to tell her that he saw her again in a flashback from the apocalypse, that he saw her dead on the ground. that he was the one who saw her die. nothing wanting to tell her that when he woke back up and saw her taking a nap he panicked thinking she was gone.

bonnie frowned her eyebrows not wanting to push it further noticing that it was bothering him. the back door then slid open and the van tilted sideways. "five, bonnie, what are you..." It was Luther who was getting inside of the van struggling to sit down. he closed the van shut and stuck his head between the two seats. "you two okay?"

"now you care about me." bonnie scoffed as five turned back over to him.

"you shouldn't be-" five started to say before making a confused face, "how did you find me? us?"

luther didn't know what to say and instead looked behind him moving to the side a little. Bonnie and five looked at each other before glancing back over to the back of the van where Klaus was with Delores hugging her. "hey, a little privacy, guys. we're really hitting it off back here."

bonnie laughed pointing over to five, "he stole your girl." five grumbled something underneath his breath before grabbing a can of soda and throwing it as hard as he can to Klaus who screamed using Delores as a protection.

"get out! you can't be here! I'm in the middle of something." he says.

"but why is bon bon here?" Klaus asked starting to walk forward pushing Delores to the back.

"because unlike you, she's useful." five snapped back at him and although it was sort of a compliment bonnie didn't like it since she loves Klaus, and sometimes he can be useful. with, certain things. like bringing her a new knife when Diego doesn't want to because she is too young.

Klaus pushed past Luther who groaned pushing him back. "any luck finding your one-eyes man?"

"No." five whispered to him and Luther stuck his head over Klaus shoulder.

"what's he talkin' about?"

"does it matter? it's Klaus." Five said making Klaus look over at Luther with an innocent face. Five then sighed deeply moving his gaze to Luther, "what do you want, Luther?"

"um, so, Grace may had something to do with dads death. so I need you to come back to the academy, all right? it's important." Luther said before turning his head over to Bonnie, "and bring bonnie with you, since diego might be looking for her."

"it's important." Bonnie rolled her eyes already knowing where five was heading too, "you have no concept of what's important. you have no idea what is going on and on what is truly important."

"hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus asked before laughing loudly as the three of the grimaced. "it was so painful."

"what are you still doing here?" Luther snapped at Klaus who turned to him with a smile.

"ay, ay, ay."

"what?" Klaus asked his smile dropping, "I- what? i need an excuse to hang out with my family?"

"we're trying to have a serious conversation. why don't you and bonnie get out for a little while so that five and I could talk." Luther said making five and bonnie quickly glare at him along with Klaus who scoffed.

"what, and im not incapable of being serious? is that what you're sayin?"

"Luther's got a point, you should get out but bonnie isn't going anywhere." five said glancing over at Klaus and then over at bonnie.

"what?"

"that's no fun." bonnie mumbled crossing her arms over her chest as she watched Klaus open the back of the van.

"why does she stay?" Luther asked making bonnie start to get piss off with the guy so she took off her seat belt and opened up the door.

"you know im going with Klaus because I will not be staying in the same van with Luther's big head ass." bonnie glared over at Luther who didn't seem to care a single rats that she was leaving. he didn't know who she was, he didn't know why she was even there but that doesn't give him a right to treat her like a stranger when she's the most important thing to three men in the umbrella academy.

"No, bonnie, stay." five deadpanned but bonnie smiled at him before slamming the door shut and running over at klaus.

"bon bon! I knew you wouldn't leave me." Klaus smiled gently at the girl hooking their arms together. the two of them starting to skip away from the van where five was practically screaming at Luther.

the two headed inside of a store and in a matter of seconds Klaus ran out of the store stealing some food. bonnie went over to the drinks and grabbed a energy drink and a doughnut before running after Klaus with the manager screaming at them.

"hey, bitches!" Klaus shouted over at five and Luther who watched the two run away with food they didn't even pay for. "come on bon!"

authors note
fuck luther fr.
but he does make some character
development in my book.
only a little.

also if they are mistakes saying "15 or 14"
they're not i changed it to 16.

also if they are mistakes saying "15 or 14" they're not i changed it to 16