Are you reading about me?

Thecocoster

"Home alone!" I yell out into my apartment. "Finally," I sigh, grabbing my phone and my fuzzy pink blanket and lying on the sofa."Newt?" I call out, and a second later, my little golden retriever puppy comes running into the room."Good boy," I smile, covering him with the blanket, and taking a sip of my hot chocolate."I love you," I smile, cuddling Newt tightly. He's so warm and cosy I can fall asleep with him.I put on some soft music and started to read.I smiled, changing the name of the boy, Thomas."Oh my God," I screech, reading the cringe.I could feel myself getting wet, "At this cringe," I snort, making Newt wake up. He sat up a bit and stared at the door. "Is daddy home," I taunted, in my baby voice, speaking to Newt while ruffling his hair.I heard the bike pull up and shut off. "Newt," A thick British voice spoke from behind the closed door."Hey, baby," And with that, Newt jumped off me and ran to the door, barking like crazy. "Hey, you," He smiled, dropping his keys on the counter and putting his helmet on the floor. "Hmm," I hum, continuing to read, Newt climbing into Thomas's helmet."What you doing?" He asks, crawling onto the couch, laying on me so that I can't see my phone screen."Hey!" I pout, hugging him, his fluffy hair tickling my nose."I missed you," He kissed the top of my nose, making me giggle."Hmm," I hum again."Why are you not speaking," He frowns at me."Hmm," I hum again."Fuck it," He grabbed my phone and ran to the kitchen. "Thomas!" I ran after him, trying to catch up."Oh, so you were thinking of me," He smirked, dropping my phone on the counter."Thomas, that is expensive," I groan, going to get it when he grabbed me by the hips and picked me up onto the counter."Already so wet?" He smirks, his hand already in my shorts."Fuck," I softly moan under my breath."Please," I beg."Please, what, Darling?" He asked, moving his fingers, playing with me."Come on, Thomas, no teasing," I complain, grabbing him by the collar, and kissing his neck roughly.