Night crawler.

I have yet made another fnaf oc. I think you'll like him, he isn't shipped with anyone except y/n themselves.

Oh, Sun and Moon have their own book now since they kinda took over this book.

If my art isn't there I'm gonna send wattpad to Vanny.. -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a security guard at one of the biggest animatronic attractions was a quiet job surprisingly. You'd thought that the robots would be running around trying to kill you, but surprisingly, they didn't.

Yes, the staff bots would bump into you a few times, or blind you with their bright flashlights.

And yes, the daycare attendant's lunar self would skitter passed you on his patrols. With the way he bended and somehow air swam, you avoided him. Best to stay out of his way.

Freddy and the rest of his band kept to themselves most of the time. Roxy seemed to be in love with her reflection, she paid you no mind when you walked passed her room.

Monty would wave to you, when he wasn't trashing his room for the hundredth time. Or, he'd go take his anger out on his course.

Why'd they program an animatronic with anger issues? Who thought that was a good idea? You'd never know.

Chica was always raiding the kitchens, but you may or may not of unlocked the doors for her. As long as she had her pizza she'd be happy. She hugged you so tightly the first time, your arms hurt the rest of the weekend.

Freddy would make small talk with you, things about his day or his performances. The big guy was sweet, he seemed to get restless sitting in one place for too long. So you'd run into him a few times during the night.

It was amazing how human they were, they were far more advanced than you'd first thought.

The Pizzaplex seemed to get bigger every night on your shift. Yes, the place was giant with at least three floors with at least ten different attractions.

But, the guests didn't seem to get enough. Management always had a plan for something new, so when you had taken a few days off they had added yet another attraction.

An attraction, that no one even bothered to tell you about. Not even the day guard who'd let you in each night. But then again, Dave always was a lazy prick.

You've always wondered why he hadn't been fired yet, but Fazbear management always did run on the cheap side.

Anyway, you had walked up one of the staircases up to the second floor. Your trusty flashlight in hand, you walked passed the daycare hearing Sun singing loudly to himself. Did he think no one could hear him? Or did he not care?

Knowing Sun, he probably didn't care. He had a good singing voice actually, you assume its from Moon's voice box.

You shook your head with a light chuckle, he always was a wacky one.

Leaving the jester to sing his heart out, you wondered down the hall seeing advertisements of the newest rock climbing attraction? You hummed, you've never been rock climbing before but you've heard it was pretty thrilling.

Whether that be terrifying, or excitement you didn't know.

The entrance was large, with various cutouts of the Glamrocks all wearing climbing gear and helmets, Freddy's saying something about safety.

You made your way around the red ropes of the usually full lines. Ducking your head under the neon orange curtains.

The room was large, with many different climbing walls. It seemed to have a cave theme, with fake vines hanging from the ceiling with cobwebs. Mine carts, full of gold coins, costume jewelry and plastic gems.