2🔥

Just when the last bit of pride in me was gone
Someone heard me pray
And sent me my angel
I met her today
I met her today!

.

Sana was looking at the sky and talking to her mom.

Sana:

hey mamma! Hope you are fine and happy in another world. I love you and you are the only person whom I can say these three words. Other than that, I never said this to anyone and maybe I will never? Anyway I am going to a dinner party with my friends today!!

Don't worry mommm! I won't drink much okay? Chalo aab send me a hug! Yes yes got it! Thank you maa ! You are the best.

.

Sana got ready and quickly went outside. Her father was in the living room and was reading a book. Nor he asked sana that where she is going , nor sana told him anything! That's how their bond is! There is no emotion. Nothing!

Sana sat in her favourite car and started driving.  She looked at the road and started singing...

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls!

Cause I'm not just a pretty girl !

Sometimes it's hard for me to show
That I'm more than just a rumor
Or a song on your computer
There's more to me than people know
Some days I'm broke, some days I'm rich
Some days I'm nice, some days I can be a bitch
Some days I'm strong, some days I quit
I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit.

She stopped signing as she reached in her destination. Music really helps her to heal her soul , she thought. Pretending a fake smile on her face, she got down from the car and was about to go but someone pulled her and made her smell something. And she started seeing everything blurry. Her head started spinning and after that she had no idea what happened with her!!!

****************************

2 hours ago ...

Sidharth in a phone call...

Sid: send all the details of sana sharma in 10 min.

And he got all the details before time because he had that power.

He looked at her picture...