「 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 」

"yes, i am a werewolf and caroline was one. recently she died, im not sure how but my wolf felt it. im assuming that you know what werewolves are and mates are already since you brought the topic up and you're with the alphas."

i nodded.

"well caroline was my second mate."

"second mate?"

"yes. like a second chance. after your mother disappeared for 7 years, the mate bond was slowly dying. we didn't reject each other so i didn't think it was possible for me to get another mate. that was until i met caroline. she came into my life when you were 9 years old. ever since then, she knew about your mom and how much i was heartbroken. caroline decided to be a step-mother to you and started to take care of you."

"at first, everything was so perfect, more perfect than it has ever been with your mother. caroline was perfect until one day i came home and i saw her beating you."

"i asked what was the matter and she said that you ate all of the food from the pot," dad laughed a bit, sighing after, "it was wrong but at the time, you knew better. i mean all the food that she cooked you ate?" dad laughed again, "but as time passed, it got worse and worse. caroline said it was your punishment because you were doing bad stuff."

"my wolf was reluctant about it and everything was going downhill. my wolf disappeared. i wasn't sane anymore. without my wolf, i- i wasn't me. it's like mentally your mom came back. my wolf felt her and then i started going out to bars and drinking, getting drunk and making mistakes; mistakes that costs me my life."

"one of those mistakes were ignoring your pleas and cries of help."

"and that brings us to recently when you met the alphas. things changed. i became scared and stood up to caroline. i-i didn't want to die, not yet. when i stood up to caroline, i felt a different way - a good different. it was like all my worries were going away. i rejected her the night when you left. she got angry and we fought and she accepted the rejection and went on her way."

"ever since then, i just felt the need to... give my daughter every thing she ever deserves. a happy life, a perfect life, a roof over her head, meals everyday. all those little things that i missed out on."

"im going to therapy to find help for me to be a better person, emily." he stretched out his hand to me.

"am i a werewolf, dad?"

he nodded.

"was mom one too?"

yet again, he nodded.

i sighed and looked down at his hand that was still stretched out to me and moved away from him.

"you're only doing this for yourself so that you don't die." i mumbled, "because im mates with the alphas, you changed and stood up to caroline. all of this is just a facade. imagine if i didn't meet them. where would tht leave me, huh?" i almost yelled at him and he looked away guilty.

"you're so... ugh." i walked out of the house and leaned my back against it. i could hear something crash from the inside and it caused me to flinch.

i started walking to the forest and i looked up at the sky.

i sensed someone behind me and continued walking.

"when were you going to say something?"

the footsteps stopped and i turned and looked at them.

"you both knew." i pointed my finger at them.

"baby, we-"

"no, danielle. things like that you should tell me. whether or not if i knew or you're worried about how i would take it." i said and i felt madison behind me.

she placed her arms on my waist.

"we're sorry, my love."

i shook her off and walked pass her, leaving them behind.

"can you connect with my wolf?" i asked them.

they once told me that if i had a wolf and we are mates, they could connect with her and form a mate link.

"no but we can feel her." madison said and i felt them both beside me, starting to match my pace.

"and i wasn't informed because?"

i looked at madison then danielle and they avoided eye contact.

"we wanted your dad to tell you, princess." madison said and stopped me from walking.

"yeah? well he did a pretty bad job at telling me, thanks." i gave a sarcastic smile up at her, "if i didn't ask, i wouldn't have known." i snapped.

my head was hurting me.

"we're so sorry, pretty girl." danielle said from behind me and pressed my body to hers.

"are you guys really, tho?"

"of course we are." madison confirmed and moved closer to me.

i looked up at madison and fluttered my eyelashes at her. danielle moved my hair to the side and pressed her lips to my neck. i bit my lip when my body started to get hot and placed a hand on madison's chest and the other on her collar, pulling her down.

our lips smashed against one another and sparks shot through my body like crazy. madison placed her hand above danielle's and her other underneath my shirt.

our lips moved against one another in sync and i pulled her closer to me. i could feel their body heat against my body and i was getting turned on.

danielle continued to pepper kisses along my neck, pushing down the shoulder of the dress, exposing my collarbone.

she growled against my skin and i moaned in madison's mouth at the vibrations and madison nipped my bottom lip.

i let out another moan and madison gave my breast a squeeze. i could feel both of their dicks pressing against my body and it made me want to kneel and pleasure both of them.

with that that thought, i pushed danielle's head back slowly and disconnected my lips from madison's own. i slid down between the two of them and trailed my finger tips down there pants.

"you're not ready for that yet, my love." danielle said and held my chin.

"but i want to."

she shook her head and i slumped.

"when we know you're ready, you can have all of us."

-

access denied