Chapter 022

When Zhang Yazhi came in, she heard that Chen Qizhao had photographed a jade necklace for her, and she was both happy and distressed, "It costs more to shoot this thing, don't get such an expensive thing next time, keep your money for the next time you do business."

Chen Qizhao thought that this thing cost a lot, but the value of the thing is also high.

Linglong Manlu appears to be an ordinary piece of jewelry, but it is actually a valuable item passed down by a big family in City B. It was only lost during the turbulent early years and turned around in the hands of Mr. Xu Ziyun. Chen Qizhao didn't know about this at first, but when he wanted to do something to Lin Shizhong in his last life, someone he knew at the time reminded him of one thing, which was related to this 'exquisite and full green'.

Lin Shizhong got a piece of jade jewelry at auction in his early years, which he has collected for a long time. Later, he invited the person from City B to visit the collection at home, and the person accidentally saw this jadeite jewelry. He mentioned that his grandmother lost a similar necklace in his early years. Lin Shizhong gave the necklace to that person after learning about this, so he got on the boat of the boss, and the business expanded in City B with smooth sailing.

It took Chen Qizhao many years to bring down Lin Shizhong. Among them, a lot of time and energy was wasted because of the relationship between the boss. I have to say that Lin Shizhong was so difficult to deal with later, and there was also the reason for that one. If he hadn't come to participate in this auction, he wouldn't have known that the good talk between Lin Shizhong and the big boss circulating in the business field turned out to be a deliberate plan by Lin Shizhong.

Zhang Yazhi talked for a while and asked Chen Qizhao to meet her other uncles and aunts. Chen Qizhao was a little tired. After rejecting her, he went to rest and drink with Yan Kailin, and waited for the end of the party to go home to sleep.

Chen Qizhao glanced over the arena, and the two who had just competed with him were no longer in their original positions... It's not hard to guess, with Lin Shizhong's sanctimonious temperament, it was impossible to compete with the juniors for a piece of jade jewelry in person. If he had planned it long ago, it would be even less likely that he would photograph this collection too obviously, it would be too easy to reveal his purpose for this piece of jewelry, so it is very likely to be photographed by someone else's hands.

"Brother, don't you continue watching?" Yan Kailin had just seen a wave, and he wanted to go to his brother Yan Kaiqi to get a cool brand, but he was bombarded back after a while, "I see what jewelry necklaces are in the back. ."

Cheng Rong, Liu Kai and others also came.

After just one incident, many people's eyes fell on Chen Qizhao's side, and they seemed to be curious about him, but after observation, they saw a group of rich second-generation gathered here, so they didn't come up to climb close.

The wine for chatting was fast, and the glasses of champagne on the table quickly ran out.

Cheng Rong got up and planned to go to the wine pool to get wine, but he happened to see the waiter near their table and waved.

There were very few people sitting on the sofa. Most of them were still at the charity auction in front. The waiter with the tray was waiting around. Seeing Cheng Rong beckoning, he came over and put the prepared champagne tray on the table. Removed the empty cup from the table.

"But there are so many people here tonight. I just saw a few acquaintances." Liu Kai took the wine and said in a relaxed tone, "But those people have nothing to do with us, and we can't play together. Oh, that's right. , I also saw your cousin."