16 -

Third P.O.V

Under a tree in a quiet park...

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!!!"

"DIDN'T YOU READ THE RULES? ALL RESULTS FINAL UNLESS WINNER FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES!"

A small rewind of the events that lead to this moment...

(Y/N) and the boy entered the park per (Y/N)'s request. They brought a blanket to lay on and a basket for snacks.

On the way to a shaded spot, they passed an old man playing a guitar. The boy and (Y/N) had a contest of who could play the best song with the old man as the judge.

(Y/N) obviously won and the boy felt new determination to win the rubik cube match.

"By the way, what's your name?"

(Y/N) asks as they sat down on the blanket.

"Why? Are you interested in me?"

The boy asks with a cocky smirk.

"I'm interested in the name of the man whose going to run around the school naked tomorrow."

(Y/N) mirrored the boy's smirk.

"In your dreams."

"Then my dreams are going to be reality tomorrow."

The air was filled with bloodlust as the two people want to greatly humiliate the other.

"The name's Zachary."

"Ok."

(Y/N) pulled out the bag that contained the rubik cube's, took the wrapped up cubes out, and then placed them in the middle of the blanket.

"Aren't you going to share your name?"

Zachary asks while sitting down on the opposite side of (Y/N).

"Haven't you already heard of the famous (Y/N)?"

Facing (Y/N)'s playful eyes, Zachary suddenly felt like an arrow pierced his chest.

Cute.

Zachary was startled.

What is wrong with me? (Y/N) is the exact opposite of cute! Zachary, GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

"Earth to Zach?"

Zachary snapped out of his thoughts at (Y/N)'s voice.

"Shut up and start the match!"

(A/N: Shut up and dance with me!(this is a lyric reference))

(Y/N) was taken aback at Zachary's sudden burst of aggression, but hid it well.

"On one we will each grab one cube, unwrap it, solve it, and do it all while obeying the rules. Got it?"

Zachary nodded mutely.

One minute loud, the next quiet. I like the quiet side better.

"Three...

Two..

One!"

It took (Y/N) fourteen seconds to unwrap and solve the cube.

On the other hand, Zachary litterly could not solve the cube.

Now back to the present..

"Guess who's going to be embarrassed tomorrow?~"

(Y/N) was laughing as Zachary's face turned red.

"SHUT UP!"

Zachary leaped at (Y/N) and pinned them down.

[Mission: Have intercourse with Zachary.

Reward: A golden 3 by 3 rubik cube.

Failure: A mild headache.]

(Y/N) was happy because one of their theories were correct, but they were also unhappy because yet another problem has arrived.

Author's Note: I didn't plan for this to be such a slow burn, but I guess that's what you get when you write a story that is high on action-fantasy.