33. {theo's pack}

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"stiles, hold the light still-"

stiles groaned in agony as he descended to the floor. the alpha pivoted to see tracy, partially transformed with her claws and fangs out, had paralysed him with her kanima venom. she hissed and snarled as she lunged for scott. the boy swerved her blows, quickly allowing his glowing red eyes, sharp fangs and claws to come out.

stiles, who was laying flat on his back on the floor, caught josh approaching from the distance. josh also had his claws and fangs out and was emitting purplish-blue sparks from his hands.

"scott, behind you!" stiles yelled.

scott moved as soon as he heard stiles' warning and blocked josh's attack. he deflected both the chimera's blows and grabbed tracy's wrist, plunging it into josh's chest. the boy was paralysed by the venom while tracy was encapsulated by his electricity. the two crumpled to the floor.

"sucks, doesn't it?" stiles smirked at josh, who was in the same state as him.

although tracy and josh had been defeated, scott seemed to sense something on the other side of the hall. he growled menacingly at it until corey suddenly appeared- he had been hiding, camouflaged against the wall. the mccall boy snarled at him as if he was waiting for the chimera to make the first move.

before either of them could swing, theo revealed himself and on either side of him were franchie and xan.

"okay! maybe almost none of them are not ready to take on an alpha..." theo rolled his eyes, giving corey an unimpressed look, "especially one that can smell fear."

corey scoffed and looked at theo as if he was crazy, "he's got fangs!"

a chuckle echoed through the other side of the hall and a figure silently walked over and stood behind scott.

"moonee?" stiles called out, his voice gentle.

scott turned around, his werewolf form was gone and he was rendered powerless due to the name stiles had just yelled. "what?" before he could even see his younger sister, she had swung her fist into his face.

"i said almost." theo smirked as scott stumbled back.

when he had looked up, he saw dark moonee standing in front of him, in a combat position.

"moonee? where have you been?" scott didn't even want to fight her, "we've been looking for you for days."

"clearly weren't searching hard enough." dark moonee shrugged as she twisted herself around and flung her foot into the boy's face.

he accepted the collision, not bothering to guard himself due to the astonishment. dark moonee could tell that something wasn't right. although theo had told her that the two boys wouldn't attack her, she was hoping for some battle.