Chapter 2

It has been a few months when Jaune and his selected members arrived in Arcadia. During the months they trained hard, and they meant it. Everyday during their routine exercises they would give their 100% when training. Their goal is to be best and serve the Kingdom of Arcadia and the rest of Remnant except Atlas proud.

After all from what Jaune told them, their group will operate outside of Arcadia and will assist the Kingdoms except for Atlas in any problems they have. They are given full authorization to execute any mission as long as it produces good results.

They called their group: "Arknight Battalion". With Jaune leading the front.

"Pilot's Gauntlet"

The Arknight is doing their usual Pilot training routine in one of the Gauntlet's Training Courses

The Arknight is doing their usual Pilot training routine in one of the Gauntlet's Training Courses. The Team Leaders, meaning their Captain Jaune and his Lieutenants watching their friends do the Training Course and recording their time.

Jaune: It seems the guys are getting better.

Nebula: Yup all that training in the course and the Gauntlets put them at a record speed compared to the regular Pilots.

Sun: Yup.

As the Team Leaders look at the Scoreboard

Top Pilots
01 J. Arc 00:23:54
02 D. Gayl 00:25:05
03 N. Porfirio 00:27:41
04 S. Wukong 00:28:01
05 V. Scarlatina 00:28:05
06 L. Ren 00:28:15
07 N. Katt 00:30:08
08 R. Chloris 00:32:46
09 A. Atlan 00:37:56
10 F. Alistar 00:40:27

Brawn: So anyway, when are we deploying Jaune?

Jaune: Soon, I spoke to my Grandfather and they have a mission for us.

Sun: Sweet can't wait to test the Titans out.

Jaune: Well don't you worry, cause the Commander is taking us to the Hangar later to pick our Titans and set up the link.

Nebula: When is this happening?

Jaune: After our usual training. I'll meet up with the Commander. Tell the Team to head to the Titan Hangar after this.